Trance time with Spiral Turquoise :)

     Hey again didn't expect to posting so soon but lots of hypnotic fun happened recently plus an immense amount of revenge plotting needs to occur in retaliation. If you haven't gathered I'm a bit of a brat.... but it's fun for me. ^_^ Getting back on topic, I just had a hypnosis session over Skype with Spiral Turquoise (my first hypnosis session on Skype for that matter!!). For those of you who don't know who I'm referring to, he has his own wonderful blog here: http://spiralturquoise.blogspot.com/?zx=66a97de6dbbfeb08 for you to enjoy. He pretty much indulges my bratty/heavily sarcastic behavior whenever we talk (which is quite a bit lol). I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad at certain times because I believe I successfully annoy myself quite frankly lol. 
     I (for once in who knows how long) had the opportunity to Skype today by some miracle. Then realizing that I decided that I might as well take the plunge and do it. I'm bit shy at times which is why I usually don't do things like Skype often. I was actually a bit nervous and excited which is a normal thing to a degree but it wasn't the sheer panic which rarely ever occurs. At one point I wasn't sure if it was adrenaline or nerves and didn't really care. I manage to get myself set and calm down a bit after setting up everything... Just a forewarning this recollection won't be in chronological order (if in any order at all)


     If you asked me what was the first trigger he pulled I can honestly tell you... I have absolutely no idea. All I remember is that I wasn't deep as I typically am, I was still slightly nervous and felt it a bit because I couldn't really keep completely still. I followed along with everything he said without thinking about so I was definitely in a trance just not at the usual depth (at that point anyway). The possible first point I do actually remember is when the bimbo trigger (that's me acting like an absolute airhead complete with constant hair twirling and giggling and it's annoying as hell in a good way to me lol) and body slave trigger (which gives complete control of body to him so if for instance I was told to put my arm in a certain way and couldn't move it's not moving) were used in combination. I was already a bimbo shortly before the body slave trigger was used and my wrists were stuck over my head. I distinctly remember looking at wrists stuck over my head and giggles like an idiot because being a bimbo my thoughts are comparable to cotton candy in consistency. 
     Then while I was stuck like that Spiral apparently decided that my arousal needed toying with (by using the a0-a5 scale which ranges from turning the arousal off at a0 to leaving me on the edge of an orgasm at a5, a# changes it back to normal) and did so according. I was on a5 (I'm pretty sure) and he said good girl which makes it even worse plus I couldn't move my hands to brace myself of course. He then asked me a question along the lines of "You like being my horny little bimbo don't you?" My answer was "like yea" quite gleefully probably (even reflecting on that makes me instinctively roll my eyes, no wonder he enjoys using that one on me). Right after that he released me and I glared at him (still at a5) threatening to exact my revenge in copious amounts of annoyance .... and he just chuckled which made me want to glare more (which I did). A funny moment I had as a bimbo was when he asked me what 8+5 is (I think)  and my response was as quote "some number". When he woke me up from that I didn't know whether to glare or laugh at my response. I definitely did a bit of both..
    My memory is obviously a bit fuzzy because fractionation does that to me a lot (chuckles) but not to long after that I'm quite certain came the empty shell  suggestion. That suggestion is one of my absolute favorites quite frankly... probably because I read about here: http://spiralturquoise.blogspot.com/2011/10/into-dungeon-with-lovely-petal.html on Spiral Turquoise's blog and fell in love with the idea instantly lol. I was already comfortable and fractionation had taken effect like hell at this point, so when he told me look at the webcam it wasn't a problem (I had stop wondering what was going to happen long before then). Then a second after saying that he said "Imagine all your will, thoughts and emotions are being sucked into the camera..." I'm not even sure what, if I was thinking at all while he was saying that I was just there. He then said after that to repeat the phrase "My mind is gone" and every time I say that feel everything get sucked into the camera a bit more. I remember saying it 5 or 6 times then once everything was gone I said "I am an empty shell". It was odd.....it felt like I was there but not, my emotions were non-existent there was nothing... I was completely gone at that point...just gone, there's no way I can express it properly into words except to say that. I don't remember what happened during it except I couldn't keep my eyes open for long (plus he created an orgasm by suggesting filling up all the empty space with arousal) it was too much effort (apparently accord to a certain someone I wasn't that coherent didn't do much there..... hmm I wonder why).
    Right before that (I think) was the slowing down time suggestion basically every second felt like a minute, every minutes felt like an hour, so on and so forth. He (of course) tied this to my arousal having it slowly build and the resulting orgasm would happen slowly as well. Basically another way of torturing me of course in a fun way. That orgasm felt like a 5-6 minutes long, my head yet again felt everything was spinning.... :). That screwed with my whole perception of time through out the rest of the session I realized later. I normally feel like it's been half the time that a trance has occurred not longer. By the end it felt like we had spent 2 or 3 hours together but it had been barely over and 1 and a half. Which is probably the most surprising part of it honestly. 
    Another thing we tried was a windup doll. I was to use his words when creating the suggestion (which was turned into a trigger at the end) a "happy blissful" doll who received energy by being wound up by use of a key (whenever he said click I would feel that happen). I definitely took to the happy part I remember I was practically giddy like a little kid. I really wanted to clap my hands in delight like London Tipton (from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) when she said ya me lol. If he didn't wind me up again or just put me in that state I'd be stuck in place automatically. Another thing with winding me up (just for that time I assume..) was every time he said click my arousal would build ....and build .. and build until I had to orgasm. By the time I orgasmed it felt like my head was spinning and I had to brace myself (that was the second or third time I orgasmed) ^_^ that one was quite fun.
     There was the robot trigger which is already present which he used on two (at least) separate occasions during the session which has grown to be another favorite of mine. How it works is he says or types Unit 627 activate and I automatically respond by saying Unit 627 activated and ready to obey. Based on my response I'm obviously quite obedient in this state and wait for instructions usually. My movements are kind of stiff (robotic to a degree for a lack of a better word), my voice gets a bit softer and kind of stilted also I have great difficulty thinking while thinking in that state. There are two modes as a robot human mode and programming mode I'm not quite sure which one I prefer...  In human mode I'm aware of everything that's going on but my mind feels like my mind is trapped in my body. Programming mode is when he says sentences such as "you are a mindless toy" or "you are programmed to obey" and I repeat them back to him. I like doing that because it makes me feel very submissive :).
     Finally I just want to talk about Spiral using my own stubbornness and arousal against me. I have a tendency when asked things like if I want to cum I take the stubborn route and refuse to answer ... or just stick my tongue out at him. The response varies from time to time from playing with my arousal until say something or just using one of my many triggers, dropping me then asking the question again (....so cheating :p). It kind of difficult to be stubborn while you suddenly feel very submissive or acting like a bimbo. This time he tried to get me to beg to orgasm (since I'm so stubborn that takes a lot to happen) while as a bimbo (after dealing with fractionation plus in that bimbo head space made it impossible lol). I definitely got to orgasm after a while but I got reminded how many options he had to drive me crazy until I begged to orgasm... (:p). I certainly enjoyed myself (based on what I actually remember lol). Hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did actually doing it. ^_^
                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Very hot fun!

Intense fun times