being bent over and used over skype

    So we managed to luck out on both ends and have a skype scene after over a month (minus the non scene call we had the other day). :) I was so glad since I hate not getting to skype him regularly. I had been feeling so extra subby in part because of that. But he certainly fixed that lol. 

    The second I realized that Skying was possible today I told him. Luckily his plans for the day shifted enough to give a more favorable opportunity to do that. Before he called me he asked me what I wanted to do. I wasn't sure yet plus I figured he'd think of something. Then after we said hi and talked a little he asked again what I wanted to do but this time gave me 3 possible options. Those being 1) doing something similar to a text scene we did last month which I'm currently working on a blog entry about, 2) the mindwipe idea which is also mentioned in the same blog entry currently being worked on and 3) a medley of stuff that I've missed since the last time we've done a skype scene. I still couldn't choose between these options lol they all sounded like fun. He said it was fine and that he would figure something out. He also said while were talking about it that I looked like I was getting into more trouble than I could handle. I didn't realize I was making a face at all let alone one of that kind since I'm usually unaware of my facial expression especially when talking to other people. It amused me a lot that he thought that's what my expression looked like.
    Then he dropped me with the trance trigger and I think my eyes were already closing before he was finished saying it. He still used a little deepener to make me become blank then put in a suggestion.The suggestion was that when he tells me to open my eyes I would stare in to camera on my tablet. After I did that I would feel all my thoughts, will, mind and anything to do with my identity including my name get sucked into it. Also that if I wasn't okay with something or just needed to wake everything would come back.  He asked if I understood and how much I was looking forward to the suggestion, which I definitely was on both counts. I remember being amused when he said to sit up straight (which made me think of a doll for a moment). Then he told me to open my eyes.
     I wasn't paying attention to room around me, it was entirely irrelevant to me at the moment. Once I opened my eyes he told me to look at the camera. Immediately after I made eye contact with it I remember while I was staring, he said something along the lines of "that's right all your thoughts, your will, your mind and name getting sucked into the camera leaving nothing... and once that's done say this body had been mindwiped". During this it was like I was just forgetting more and more things as he went on. Until I eventually said "this body has been mindwiped". I remember when I said that I was staring but nothing was really registering in the way of thought let alone anything else really. 
    He asked me who I was? I tried to think of anything, but there was nothing. Then he asked what I was and again I came up empty for an answer, which he said was fine. He also asked who he was and I had no clue either to that one as well.  Not that was worried when I couldn't think of the answers to these questions. It didn't even occur to me to ask who he was or why he was asking these questions (not that I could think at all). Then he told me to stand and I did it automatically. He then asked the same questions again and I came up blank again as to an answer. He said that was perfect when I told him I don't know. 
    He had me take off my shirt after that and had me move the tablet to show him what else I was wearing. He told me to remove my pants after I did that. Then he told me to masturbate (mmmmm) and while doing so he had asked me something I don't quite remember. I remember agreeing but too caught up in masturbating to say it in words. He had me stop masturbating after that (I think the question he asked was me if I was aroused). He said good girl when I did that and for a split second I wondered why that made me feel so good. He also had me take off my panties which was all I had left on. I think about then he told me that would tell me the answers to those questions. He told me I was his mindwiped puppet and that he was my Master. I didn't question what he said since nothing sounded wrong. He told me I would address him as Master (which I didn't unintentionally when he told me he was my Master).
    He had me then repeat what he told me which he told was true like I was he cockslave, he was my Master and owner, my mouth belongs around his cock, my body belongs to him and I was his mindwiped slave (with no will). I said them without thinking or hesitation and accepted them as the right answers. In between some phrases I said good girl (since it's my pleasure trigger but I didn't know it then). After he had me stop repeating, he had me bend over facing my bed and I obeyed (and propped up the tablet so he could still are me). I'm pretty sure he pleasure triggered me again when I did that. Then he had me masturbate while remaining bent over. He also had me continuously say phrases (all in the third person I noticed afterwards) including this slave belongs to Master and this slave is Master's cockslave. I was getting so wet but all I was paying attention (other than masturbating) to was what he was saying. He had me stop repeating again then told me to feel his cock sliding in my mouth. (mmmmm) I tried to look at the camera at a moment during this and all that pleasure made it so difficult. He told me to cum and I tried to not squeak too loud when I did. I could hear his aroused breathing which made me even more aroused.
    After I stopped cumming he had me stand again (and said more stuff like my cunt is hot and wet for him I think) then kneel facing my bed. With the tablet on the bed again he told me to cup my boobs and pinch my nipples which were quite sensitive after cumming. Then he had me play with my boobs which made me more wet than I was already. If my brain had been working it would have been quite fried by that point. It wasn't long before he had me cum again (with more squeaking from me of course lol). Then he had me look into the camera again this time having me get back my thoughts, mind and other things back again slowly along with the memories of everything that just happened. It took a moment but everything did come back and when it did my first word was wow. That was seriously awesome.
    We spent a bit of time talking about things like Ms. Marvel, which the 4th is soon coming up for along with D&D stuff. Along with discussing how the scene went which we both agreed was really really awesome. Apparently me bent over the bed gave him a great amount of visibility (and he said we'd be doing that again *giggles). He asked what was my favorite part which I couldn't answer at that moment since my brain was quite scrambled still at that moment. To answer it was a tie between when he has me play with my boobs and being bent over, masturbating while feeling his cock in my mouth. He also was admiring my body mainly my boobs I believe since that's the majority of what he could see then I think. It happened a few times which is always seriously flattering :D *giggles (I was doing the same to him a bit so it's only fair ^^). He had to leave though (*tiny pout) but I was seriously happy by then so it wasn't so bad. With this I'll finish this post. I hope you enjoy the read. :D later ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!