when blog tags create play ideas (more text play fun)

Sorry about the unannounced absence but I've been too busy to blog as of lately. We're still working on having some Skype fun again soon but there's been some fun over text (as you can tell) in the mean time. This scene specifically was just so much fun over text, I'm pretty sure if this was done in person I would be quite out of it for a while. This was from two months ago so I didn't have the opportunity to post about it then. Hope you enjoy it. ^^
      This was one of those night time scenes which are kind of rare and I kind of like more since they're no need to worry about privacy on my part. We've never had any night time skyping which would be fun too. So after teasing me verbally over im that morning to the point I was seriously wet (I'm probably about half way there now talking about it) he had asked if I had any ideas that night. Other than what we discussed I honestly didn't have any other ideas to add to it. It did lead to a brief discussion on what I thought mindwipe meant since that was one of the ideas I was for. He then pondered (since I said mindwipe meant to me he could leave me as a blank slate) about possibly not just getting rid of my thoughts but my will, mind, and name temporarily obviously. It sounded really hot to me but he said that would probably be left to another time. I was tiny bit disappointed at that but I figured he had a point.
     Then he dropped me with the trance trigger. I don't think my brain had registered that I had read it but I had automatically started to into a trance. He did the usual deepener which successfully sucked me all the down into trance. Once there he said he was going to brainwash me by having me repeat after him what he tells me. Whatever I repeated would be what my reality when he woke me up until I either safeworded or he ended the scene by saying the word revert. He of course asked if I was okay with the suggestion and if I was excited for it (I said yes to both those questions ^^). It didn't help that he pleasure triggered me which was distracting as hell. Not that I'm complainin  mostly since thinking wasn't much of a possibility at this point. After that the brainwashing began.
    Sometimes I don't how he manages to make up phrases that make me so wet at the thought of them. This time was certainly no exception. He started with "You are my slave." and went to "You want my cock in your mouth." (that one is still distracting), then "You are my submissive bimbo sex slave." and "You are mine to control and use.". So safe to say he's pushing many of my buttons at once and this is less than a third of the phrases he used.  The "You are my Master and owner." one was a good one since he used owner much I think and adds an emphasis of control (plus I liked it a lot). By the end of the brainwashing part he pretty much had me wrapped around his finger (he kind of does without even trying :p). When I say he had complete control I mean that absolutely since being any kind of bratty wasn't even remotely on my mind at all.  
    Once he was done with that he brought me out of it but programmed as his obedient submissive bimbo slave (which is an interesting combination). As soon as I was awake he asked me how I was and I giggled and said horny which he liked. He then asked if I was feeling obedient tonight I basically answered yes in the third person but was "confused" by the word obedient since it's long. He supplied submissive as a substitute for it to which I giggled and said uh huh to. Of course he asked how horny I was and I said horny enough to be used (which he really liked *chuckled). He then ordered me to strip naked for him after he checked if I could do so. As I was doing so, I accidentally lost a button on my top in a hurry to do as I was told. Then when I let him know in third person again that his slave was naked  he had me bend over the edge of the bed.
     He used that moment to remind me that I belonged to him and asked if I wanted his cock (although the way he asked made it more like a command rather than a question). My exact reply was "Mmmmmmm Yes please master" since I was getting quite aroused by that point. Also the thought of feeling his cock in my mouth makes me wet. Then after pleasure triggering me again he had me feel his cock enter my mouth while I was still bent over. He said it would feel vivid to me since he controlled my mind and body and as his slave I did as I was told. Immediately after that he told me masturbate with one hand (still bent over and feeling his cock in my mouth) while the phone I was iming from was in the other. I could hear how wet I was by that point since while I was masturbating I could hear squelch sound as my fingers easily slipped in and out of my cunt. I think my eyes may have briefly rolled to the back of my head then.
    After a moment of that he asked if I was still bent over and when I said I was he pleasure triggered me twice in a row. He followed that by telling me that I was his slave, plaything and stupid bimbo whore whose body belongs to him (mmmmm). He then said I knew how to respond when he said cock goes in. I replied mind goes out (thanks tumblr ^^) and he said that takes away whatever was left of my thoughts at that point. I mindlessly agreed with him and he did said cock goes in again two more times (and I replied automatically with. Then he told me to cum hard like a my good little whore and when I was done cumming I should kneel with my legs spread and tell him I was doing that. 
    I did and he asked me if I was still hot and wet for him. I said I was and when he asked if I could be anything else I said no. He told me to cum again and tell him when I finished. I did and in third person (which I seem to slip into whenever I'm feeling especially subby). After pulling the pleasure trigger one last time he said revert and ended the scene. I was so out of it when he first brought me out of it, which I'm guessing he expected, since he had to talk me up a bit more. After I was coherent enough to hold a conversation we talked about how awesome the scene was. Along with other stuff which I don't remember at the moment. With that I'll end this post here. Hope you enjoy the read. Later~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!