Text scene fun

     Yeah it's been a while I know but the life of a college student and all. We haven't managed to Skype ever since being in person again. But we got some text fun in finally a few nights ago. This doesn't even include the time before this him having me humping my pillow. It's on my list of things to do again now lol. Hope you enjoy the read ^^ 
  He started with turning up my arousal and I got quite bratty (as I later noted). Not expecting that approach I asked why knowing is get a non answer (which I did).  Then when he asked what's on my mind and I bluntly said "This is distracting. That's what.". It went from there to me giving a highly vague answer to his next question. Plus when he asked what I meant by that and I said I wasn't going to give an answer. Of course he used the moment to turn it back around and tease me (and it may have made me turned on :p). After I told him that may have gotten warmer in here he decided amused to turn my arousal all the way up. I stuck my tongue out at him and asked if I wanted anything puppet (again no fair). I gave a non answer by saying that he probably has an idea. He said he did and I replied sarcastically surprised. That didn't phase him and continued saying that I'd probably enjoy sucking his cock right then. I only said maybe I'm response when he asked me. He began to use pleasure triggers while talking to me which made me notice be on edge more. Then he asked if I was touching myself, which I said I wasn't because it wouldn't help (also in part especially if I'm feeling subby because I sometimes don't touch myself unless he tells me to).  He asked how I would act if he made touch myself without cumming. I meeped in response (*chuckles). He then asked what was on my mind now puppet and I said him doing what he just said. He then used that moment to pleasure trigger me again and pulled the slave trigger before I could even think about it.
    He commanded me to remove my pajamas and masturbate which I did obediently. While doing so he asked how it felt to be masturbating while on edge already. How to describe it was beyond words for me then which he said was fine.  He said/asked that I wanted to be an obedient girl and wanted to keep masturbating because he told me to.  Also that I was obeying by continuing to do so. I said yes master not thinking except for doing what I was told send wanting to please him a lot. He had me kneel and take off my undershirt. Then he had me continue to masturbate some more. While doing that, he had me say "I belong to Master." repeatedly. After a moment of this he made me stop then had me kneel with my legs spread and mouth wide open.  He then asked who owned my body and I said he did. He said parts of my body was his to use and fuck, that my body was his and I was his. He asked if I agreed and I said I did in the third person. He then pleasure triggered me again 2 more times and then brought me back up.
     We talked about it while I worked my way back to being completely coherent. That took like 10 minutes I think since that had pushed a lot of subby buttons on my part. When I was eventually back to normal I asked if he had anything else planned, which he said he did and asked if I was up for more. I said sure and he immediately pulled the trance trigger on me before I even knew what was happening. He was immediately deepening me as usual. Having me be blank, docile and just paying attention to his words. Then continuing on being mindless and telling me that I was aroused like I was before. No thoughts just being aroused like before. He asked if I was incredibly aroused and horny and I said yes. He then told me that I was going to repeat phrases he said and every time I did so I would have an orgasm. I indicated I understood when he asked me. Then he started with "You are my empty-headed puppet." along with "You are my obedient slut." and "I am your blank and mindless cock slave. " I said 5 different phrases and came 5 times in a row.
      After the last time, he dropped me back down again and had me stop repeating after him. He said my arousal was draining away, I was going to remember everything and that I was no longer under his control. While reinforcing this he counted me back up. I laid there for a moment enjoying all the snuggles and talking about how it went. Reconfirming mindlessly cumming was still fun also being his slave was also fun. I eventually fell asleep on him because he tired me out with that. I think that might be why we don't play at night too often lol.with that I hope you enjoyed reading this. (Happy holidays) Later~^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!