slightly different things

     So today started less fun than usual on my part, so be forewarned I guess. It all turned out good in the end, so it wasn't all bad. :)
     Wasn't expecting anything interesting to happen today for the most part but was pleasantly surprised. Today I had planned to just study and play video games (specifically one of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storms I have....>>) because I didn't think I'd see Turq (in part to do with slight misremembering his plans). Yeah this week has been a bit busy on my part (well more like this month). Luckily I'll finally be free on Friday to not be burdened with work for a while. Getting back to the point I was glad to see him but was feeling kind of listless which made the call start out less than the usual enthusiastic on my part. I figured later it was probably just he's going to be gone for a little bit. So I'm kind of just a little sad at that (even though this isn't a new thing it still happens slightly every time). I feel bad when it happens because I feel like I'm annoying and being a bother (even though I know that's furthest from the truth). He noticed and asked if there was anything wrong (which I said their wasn't). Mostly because I honestly was just stuck with a sad feeling which I couldn't describe at the moment (plus that's my default response when I'm like that). There was that but I kind of wanted to play before not seeing him for a little bit.
    So I was glad when he asked if I wanted to play a bit (which I had wanted to ask once I realized he was free). I was completely fine with that and he pulled the body slave trigger which even with my mood I was automatically suspicious. He had me stand up and have me say a phrase I current don't remember. Even still in my mood slightly I was tried to resist which got me as no where as the previous time. I eventually said it then glared and then he had me kneel (which I automatically did after he said it). I remember he telling me to stay still (which caused me to fidget slightly because that seems to be a thing) and have my arm slip down to my side. He asked if I could move without his permission and I said no Master. That was because the first time I had answered a question, he told me to refer to him as Master (which I did after that). He then had me start saying "I'm a mindless puppet." repeatedly (after I gave up briefly resisting again). When being repetitive like that I have a tendency to zone out since repeating the same thing over and over removes the need to think about what you're doing. He took full advantage of that and lulled me into a light feeling (for me) trance. For the most part I was barely aware yet practically heard everything at the same time.
    In a vague corner in my mind I wasn't a 100% sure I was in a trance because it wasn't the usual deep feeling I have (which I mentioned later). I was taking brief note of the signs I was in a trance at brief moments throughout the scene (which were there) from that vague little corner. I wasn't really paying attention to it. He was having me say phrases including "I'm helplessly hypnotized.", "I am programmed to suck cock." and "You are my Master". He had me get up and sit back on the bed by this point and remove my clothes (which I did without any thought connotated with it). I was removed from my body's actions during that point. He pleasure triggered me every time I did. Then he had me start playing with my boobs and I was just so horny because I was pretty aroused by then. Not that I was going to cum, since my brain has associated cumming with his command or permission only for a while now. 
     He eventually had me stop and then bend over the bed. I saw myself blankly looking at him from my position. Then he had me start masturbating and realized I was really wet and quite sensitive down there. I was trying not to be too loud because my brain was short circuiting at this point. He asked me what I was thinking during this and I quickly said I don't know. He pleasure triggered me again (of course). He had me repeat phrases again as well, including "My body belongs to you." and such things. I don't remember when but he had me stop masturbating after a bit. During that part I remember my eyes rolling repeatedly. He had me kneel again and feel his cock enter my mouth, which automatically caused my eyes to roll into the back of my head again. He had me focus on his cock for a bit and then had me cum. 
    Once I stopped he dropped me simply by saying sleep which is always hot. I automatically started sinking a bit without coaxing. He just used it to end the scene and have everything go back to normal. Then he brought me back up and this was one of the few times I didn't have the post scene fuzziness. Although I was clearly slightly scrambled since i was looking for the headphones I was currently using to talk to him (*facepalms). We talked about how it went and thanked him for cheering me up (which it really did). This led to talk about other things like the Gotham comic he's currently reading, his trip and my new control which makes game playing on my laptop much easier. Yes if you haven't guessed by now I'm a nerd (:p *chuckles). After a while had to go and do stuff. This ending this blog entry. Later~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!