Quick but Hot

     Even though I knew what he was going to be doing because of the question he asked on whether or not we did a certain suggestion. He had mentioned it quite a while back but we hadn't used it. So I figured it was clearly going to be on the agenda for today. What I hadn't expected was when he decided to use it....
     After finally getting the time to do a Skype call, we got set and did the usual banter. By banter I mean being a slight brat and him checking how I am before we start things. After that there's a slight pause of him doing the sound he makes when he's usually up to something. I watched him while he did that and then he pulled the trance trigger on me. It caught me off guard and I went under as he continued to deepen me into a trance. I remember some of the words for that part he used including mindless, blank and serene. I'm not sure how long he was deepening me but it probably wasn't for long period of time.
       By the time he started with the suggestion I was quite gone. That suggestion being time would feel like it was taking longer than it actually was. That every second felt like a minute, every minute felt like a hour and so on. Time dilation which happens to me naturally except in reverse post trance anyway since I usually feel like less time has passed than it actually has. He reinforced that and added that I would slowly become more horny, aroused, and wet as time went on. Slowly building up as time went and with time feeling like it went on longer than in actuality that arousal felt like it was going on for a longer period of time than it was. He kept on that direction for a while pretty much obliterating any possibility of thinking on my part. I remember him saying that listening to his voice would get me even more aroused or something along those lines. Considering my thing for voices and sound that was so cheating. :p Not that I was even entertaining that idea even briefly since before my Dom introduced the suggestion I was quite gone. That seemingly endless arousal just capitalized on it immensely. All I wanted in that moment was more of it and wanted to play with myself  (but he didn't tell me to do that so I didn't). Instead I was pretty much humping the bed as my hips moved on their own accord and making random moans and whimpers at the increasing pleasure.
    By the time it got past the point I really wanted to cum he asked a few questions. Of course through out this he used the pleasure trigger at his leisure. He had asked if I wanted to cum and told me how helpless I was (since I had to wait and see if he let me do so) which I agreed. I don't recall what else he asked other than "How does it make you feel?" which with the lack of brain power at that moment I couldn't think of one. I know he supplied one involving the word helpless which I agreed with of course. After that he stopped the time dilation and had my perception of time return to normal (Still getting more aroused though). Then he said at the count of 3 he was going to bring me out of trance, everything was going to back to normal and when I woke up I was going to orgasm hard. He counted up and I opened my eyes after having them closed the entire trance. Then the orgasm hit me. I'm pretty sure my eyes at least started rolling into the back of my head during that. 
    Once I stopped orgasming (not a word but oh well) I was for lack of a better word dazed. It took a couple of seconds or more to get my eyes completely back open. Then it took another moment to process my thoughts into words because that fried my brain. I laid down for a moment while we discussed things like Pokemon Go because I'm playing and the latest action figures being released. Not long after that the internet briefly dropped forcing another call to be made. After hanging out a little more he left to hang out with a friend, which is why we didn't do more things during this call. We can hopefully fix that on Monday. ^^ Thanks for reading. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!