Switching things over im

    So I've been a bit busy these past few weeks but some fun things have happened including a fun group skyping scene between me, Daja and Turq a few days ago. Along with a lot of talking and hanging out while transformers were assembled and I knitted. This was a lot of fun especially getting to sub with someone else I know well. Plus I think it made me bit more suggestible. Especially when he used focusing on his voice which he's done while I was highly fractionated. I instantly started to space out with huge amount of eye fluttering. It was fun time all around with some team bratting happening (a surprise to no one). Great to know I can finally do group skype calls with video on my tablet finally. Skype must have done a good mobile update finally. :) It was fun to hang out like that since I don't get to do that often. Plus now I don't feel left out on group video calls now.
    However that isn't the main focus of this blog entry (obviously). Turq had been mentioning about being warmed up to switching with me. Which was something we had figured would have been weird based on how our dynamic is. Yeah three years of subbing to him I imagine he's quite use to that (so am I). We got to discussing the other night on what he likes (including preferred inductions) and particular details to be mindful of. I had a few brief flashes of ideas while talking about it making me more excited. It's not surprising enough of the stuff he does he like himself except a few things. It certainly makes sense logically. Also it's kind of fun to get the opportunity to tease him sometimes. :P
    All this talk eventually turned into agreed teasing. Teasing meant me doing a lot of petting and scritching while teasing how he'd like to be mindless right then. Plus me calling him a good boy (which suddenly came to me no long before agreed teasing began) a lot. This lead to im induction via mantras made up on the spot. I probably took quite a bit from him on a few of them lol. Then I had him kneel and say some more mantras. I counted him back up and he quite approved. :D I know understands why he's so aroused after a scene sometimes. It was quite intense for me. It's like when a cat is toying with something and is completely focused on it. That's the closest I can come to describing the feeling of domming for me. I've never hypnotized anyone via voice but he knows mine well enough by now so I'm not too worried. I still think I should work on phrases a bit despite his feelings to the contrary. It's possible we could do like a switching scene one of these days which sounds like fun but it feels like he has an advantage because conditioned response on my part at this point. So we'll see how it goes it should be immensely fun though. Hope you njoy the late blogging read~ Later ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!