switching during a scene

       So today was quite fun! Based on the title switching from top to bottom happened today which I've been wanting to do for a bit. I am probably more on the subby side today with all the irl things I've got going on. But the plan for today was more for me topping my Dom which is always a fun thing (*chuckles). Although it felt like everything at least topping wise wasn't meshing together cohesively from my perspective although Turq said everything was fun. I honestly wasn't sure we'd get to skype today then would have to push it back until next week (which always is annoying but can't be helped sometimes). Luckily we didn't have to and got an opportunity to skype. 
    After having to turn on my camera (because Skype decides to do that to me) we talked a little along with some not so subtle hints on his part on what he wanted and then I got to doing things. Firstly I used my version of the body slave trigger (same thing as his just a different name) to have him remove his clothing. Turns out that's the sole reason why he was wearing them then (:p *chuckles). I ended that trigger and after some pondering pulled the trance trigger. I made sure to deepen a bit and went for call and response phrases briefly (since my brain wasn't coming up with them readily enough for my liking). Then I ended the trigger and we talked again briefly because I was pondering where to go and reminding myself what triggers were already there. 
    This led to me using the freeze trigger and having him stand, kneel then have his hands behind his head. The last one was basically just because I could. I then notice how he and I are different in one small area of being on the submissive side of things. Then used the mind freeze trigger to transition the robot headspace. I still haven't made a trigger for it mainly because I haven't had time to ponder on it recently. I then did more phrases via programming that were more in the robot frame of mind. Ending that trigger once I was done with the programming.
     We then talked some more and he remarked how my camera angles had my boobs underneath the shirt in the frame making things distracting. It was completely unintentional but it amused me all the same. So I figured I'd give him a real distraction and hypnotized him with my tits (because visual trigger related thing put into place ^^). My boobs amusingly got out frame briefly which he told me and fixed it because I'm not awake of camera angles when I'm focused on other things. This led to more phrases more on the being my tit slave. I ended my topping duration of the scene with that because I was slightly in the mood to switch. He had wanted to be topped more but was totally fine with switching as well.
      With him topping again he pulled the body trigger and teased me when I noted he was starting with the pleasure trigger. Asking what did I expect once he was back in control of things (:P). I'm not sure if he saw I stuck my tongue out at him.. twice.  Then he pulled the slave trigger which hit me like a ton of bricks. He had me kneel (after removing my shirt) then asked what my mouth belongs around. I automatically  answered around his cock (because repeating phrases about certain things many times over 3 years sticks in your head). He asked me if I glad about this, I replied yes Master. He brought me back up not long after that. 
     While was about to get back up from the kneeling position he then pulled the robot trigger. I immediately stopped what I was doing as my mind easily shifted to the robot headspace. He had me get up and bend over the bed. He commanded me to remove my undershirt and repeat phrases again. Then had me kneel and push my breasts together as I repeated more phrases. I remember him using the pleasure trigger during this but yeah the whole emotionless part of the robot headspace makes it useless. So that was likely more praise than pleasure being intended. He ended the robot trigger not long after that and just was about get up again he tried to pull the bimbo trigger.
    I said tried because my brain weirdly rejected it.  Not that I didn't want to for any reason I could think of at the moment. Considering I was slightly fractionated it was a little puzzling. He asked what was wrong and wondered what it could be. (Later we realized it was probably me switching from a top to submissive headspace was the reason for it.) For the moment he suggested if he wanted to  put into the bimbo headspace via a trance which I agreed with. I was subby enough by this point to want to say yes please to it. He had me focus on his voice and dropped me into the bimbo headspace using adjectives to describe the headspace. Telling I was getting dumber, ditzier, hornier, stupider, etc. He had me start repeating them back to him  (I had noticed they were going in a certain order but let myself go with it). Then when I was sufficiently there he had me remove my pajama pants. Following that he had me hump my pillow while repeating after him. It had been awhile since he had me do the latter while I find quite fun.
     Once he had me stop humping my pillow he had me lay on my bed and play with my boobs. By doing that alone I was squirming a bit and was quite horny. I vaguely recall what he was saying or asking me by that point. Turq had me start masturbating a moment after that. I think he asked if I was stroking my clit which I was and said so. Not long following that he suggested that the more I stroked myself and masturbated I was rubbing away what little was left of my brain until there was nothing left (not his exact words but close enough). Also that even after what was left of brain was gone I wouldn't be able to stop masturbating because I wouldn't be capable of considering stopping. I nodded to what he was saying completely focused on what I was doing. I recall him asking after a brief moment if I could think anymore and if I could stop masturbating (of course it was no to both).
     Then he had asked if I was close to cumming (since my brain has made it a thing that I need his permission to do so during a scene) which I realllly was. He said then I was going to orgasm once I said a phrase which I had to say 3 times. I was still masturbating and I only stopped during the orgasms themselves. After the third orgasm he had me stop masturbating and dropped me into a trance again (with just the word sleep because highly fractionated) to clear away all the suggestions. He brought me back up and ended the scene. I had a moment of being unable to put together a thought in to words which is a thing when my brain has been thoroughly crashed. Once I was able to string together full sentences we talked about how hot everything was and how precariously on the edge of my bed I was for the pillow humping. (*chuckles) The discussion on topping things on both our ends gave me ideas on both our ends gave me new play ideas. One of those suggestions I tried to both our amusement. Transformers were also discussed along with my knitting (neither a shock to no one lol). Also Hamilton plus other things which I can't think of this second. We eventually got off skype so he could do things which had already been planned. That therefore ends my latest hypnokink exploits. Thanks for reading . ^^ ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!