Back again with fun stuff!

      So after I put that last post on how I'd have all the time in world to post things my laptop went and quit on me. *facepalms But I got it replaced and fun things have happened from time to time during that timespan. Today especially so since I'm already slightly fuzzy on details just a few hours later. I'm probably just going to discuss the parts I remember the most clearly.
     So the beginning of how today's scene started is a bit fuzzy to me. I think it was a brief bit of bimbo headspace because I remember a bit of hair twirling. Specifically I remember him asking me if I had anything in mind and I teasingly said maybe. I had a bit of unintended snark at certain parts today. (*chuckles) Right after that I believe he used the arousal trigger and turned it up to a5 to get me to answer the question he had asked. Of course he used the pleasure trigger during that. It probably wasn't long after that (I think). There was also a bit of robot headspace which as always knocks me out of it a bit. During this he had me stand and remove my clothes. He also had me kneel and activated cock simulation which I think was the first time had done it with me kneeling. That caused the usual eye rolls that I think are almost automatic at this point (not in a bad way though). There was also the usual repeating phrases back to him. Even thinking about that part is having me zone out briefly which I imagine might amuse him (*chuckles).
     I don't recall when this part occurred but I remember him dropping me into a trance and bringing back the override suggestion. Turq also made me temporarily forget that he had reinstated this suggestion, thus making it a surprise when he used it to have me stand and masturbate (in part to distract me from remembering what he did :p ). He also had me bend over the bed and repeat a phrase over and over then having me stop. I know he pleasure triggered me because I stopped when he told me to which was in midsentence. What happened immediately after that is a bit fuzzy but I imagine he dropped me into a trance again.
    The main parts I recall other than those was the part where he had me stand and had freeze while holding my boobs having me think I was nothing more than an object to hold up my breasts. I don't know how long I was standing there but everything kind of just stopped. The only real reaction I had was the little shift to keep myself balanced. I probably looked quite gone at this point. At one point during this (which he briefly had me forget) he asked me what I was and what my purpose was. To which I answered I was an object and my purpose was to hold up my boobs (not my exact words but close enough). Then he dropped me back into a trance not long after that and had me forget that he had forget those questions while still standing but no longer holding up my boobs. Which I note because he doesn't drop me while I'm standing most times in my opinion it's more when I'm sitting or kneeling. Also during that trance he put the suggestion that when I woke up I would slowly become a sex robot in the few minutes afterwards becoming more ridged in my movements, becoming more blank until I was completely
     He then had me sit back down and I had the feeling that something wasn't right since I recalled him putting me into a trance just not the details (for an obvious reason). I asked him what did he did but he gave me a teasing answer which isn't shocking. Then asked me to describe to him what I felt was happening. Of course the blankness part of the suggestion started to creep in after I mentioned the stiff movements. So when I tried to say how I felt in that regard I was mentally grasping at straws at that point. Trying to describe it probably made me more blank than how I was already feeling at that point. Then I was quickly completely blank and unmoving. Once he saw the suggestion had completely taken effect he had me repeatedly squeeze my boobs together. I'm not sure what happened immediately after that but I remember him dropping me back into a trance.
      Then once he dropped me he had me get highly aroused and repeat "no thoughts, only arousal." until I was completely aroused. I couldn't help moving my hips against the bed at this point but I couldn't doing anything else except saying phrase. Whatever phrase he had me say when I was completely aroused (I don't remember what it was exactly) I said. He told me when I woke up I would orgasm and that I would remember everything he would have me forget. repeating that he brought me back up and then the orgasm made itself known as soon as I opened my eyes. When it ended, I realized what he made me briefly forget. My brain was quite fried after this point. It took me a moment to get myself to focus. I don't know how I managed to hold a conversation so soon after that scene. We talked about how that all went and my opinion other things scene related. We then talked about general stuff for a bit until he had to go adult. Hoped  you all enjoyed reading.~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!