Things that my brain decides are important at 3am......

    As the title states this is what my mind decided to wake me up to insistingly at 3 this morning. For the record, this has never happened to me in such a demanding fashion. Not that I minded much  until I tried going back to sleep and ended up getting this on a mental repeat for an hour. 



     Based on the idea you'll probably be able to tellthe frame of mind I was in early this morning. The idea was using continuous orgasms and arousal to slowly become a bimbo by losing a bit of intelligence everytime I orgasm, stretching it out. Emphasizing the fact that I'm becoming more and more ditzy, stupid horny etc every time I orgasm. Also using continued arousal the entire to make it even more difficult to think straight and probably sound very horny. All the while asking me questions requiring an answer of some sort. Then continue doing this just until I either to the point I'm either begging to orgasm knowing I'll be completely become a bimbo by doing so or just triggering me(which is the easy way out most likely).

And that folks was an hour I could of spent sleeping. Enjoy....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!