Another fun time on Skype :)

     *sighs contently So I'm writing this post currently coming off the high (I guess you would call it) of another hypnosis session with Spiral Turquoise  :D. So I'm in the post scene happy fuzziness moment currently. Hopefully I won't crash like the last time but I think that's a bit likely. Alas the price to pay for fun such as this not that it's a costly one.

    So after lazily text chatting for a little bit we connected via the powers of Skype and after a little bit more he dropped me with always crowd favorite blank time trigger deepening me by having me focus on the sound of his voice and having everything else fade into the background. After a few minutes of this (I think) he had me open my eyes while still deep in trance and stare at the crystal paperweight seeing my thoughts and everything related to that get sucked into it. That is the same crystal he was in the middle of using when we got interrupted on my end. Thankfully no interruptions of that kind this time :). If this part is sounding slightly familiar to you it is the empty shell state where I'm completely empty of everything and just there. Not too long after that state was established... Skype cut off. Since I was so deep it took me about a minute to come back up to a functioning state of mind. I hadn't realized how deep I was until then. He then called back and his cam decided or wasn't going to work for it's own weird reasons... We then had to hang up again and I call him again for his camera to work. Skype really does pick the day to be slightly irritating.
    After that minor issue was fixed, he dropped me back down with the crystal reestablishing the empty shell state. Due the lighting was different on his end the crystal looked different this time, it appeared as if I looking through it and seeing the back half of it sparkling. Oddly enough the sparkling looked like a computer mouse to me at times. He then had me repeat sentences back to him such as "I'm a mindless puppet" a few times and every time I did so I went deeper and became more aroused. I'm pretty sure I came then since I came so many times it's difficult to differentiate one from another in my memory currently. Before or after this he set it up so after he said bimbo brainwashing I would be in state similar to the robot programming mode. During all this, my dress came off I'm not sure exactly when he told me to take it off (man all those did a slight number on my memory).
     We took a break/ were interrupted on my end for a moment. The break was needed since I sometimes forget to keep hydrated even if the water is right there. The break was long enough that I could think again so he went for the bimbo brainwashing trigger and had me repeat sentences back like before except in this state I would repeat phrases only once and after I did so I came. During all this he was using the pleasure trigger.... a lot so during the phrase repeating my bra (after 30 seconds of struggling) and later my panties came off as well. If I hadn't taken off the panties I wouldn't of realized how wet I was from everything, since I couldn't put them back on later *chuckles. 
    On the whole my being naked part we had discussed it before continuing after the break so it wasn't a surprise. However how comfortable I was at being naked in front of someone was a surprise now that I think about it. Since I have some issues on my size and stuff due to certain people which pops up every now and again. So yeah being naked in front of anyone and not feeling self conscious about it is an immense accomplishment. Of course it helped he was naked too (bites my lip at the memory of that) even though he's quite a bit smaller in compariso to me. It was probably the fact I wasn't worried he'd judge me at all based on what I look like size and all. (For those of you who want to barf due to the mushiness well then :p)
     But getting back to the fun stuff in the bimbo brainwashing state I basically came my brains out a lot which he canceled after he had do it three times in a row. There was another well need break since my brain was crashed considerably. Then after laying about a bit still not wearing clothes on both our parts, he then triggered me to the slave state. After asking me how if I liked seeing him unclothed he worked me up to the last orgasm of the scene. I got a clean up trance afterwards to real with the temporary triggers and the loads of brainwashing done today. It quite safe to say fun was had today :). So while still listening to Sam Smith's song Stay with me I say see you all soon. Later ~

Comments

  1. Hi! I just found your blog, and it's great! I look forward to reading all the way through it.

    Also, I don't like to critique other people unless they ask for it, but I'm having quite a bit of trouble reading your posts with the font you've chosen. I had to copy some of your posts into a text document so I could see what you've written. But once I did, it was certainly worth it! And I hope you continue posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that I have quite the fondness stylistically for script fonts since I write in script myself. I keep forgetting not everyone can read that font specifically, oops. I just changed it over to a font more preferable for reading hopefully. Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoy as much as I do writing it. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I liked the font style-- but it was a struggle to read. This new one is great though!

    Of course, this is your blog, so you can write in whatever style you prefer. I'm sure i'll continue to read it in any case :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!