Thoughts on being tied up and collars

     So if I haven't said it before, I love the idea of being tied up a lot! I've never actually gotten the opportunity to be physically tied up but hypnotically I've been and it has been awesome. It's probably related to the lack of control and submissiveness on my part. Having the feeling of not being able to move (unless absolutely necessary)...feeling absolutely helpless is just mmmmmm. It would be nice to have it described what's hypnotically holding me in place though. I might stay in place more if I had a mental picture to work with being restricted possibly. I would probably be inclined to think of rope (hopefully purple rope) when it comes to imagining what to be tied up with. Also a lot of teasing related with my lack of options to try and escape and being helpless. I hope it leads to ideas on other things eventually.
     Of course (in my head anyway) thoughts of being to tied up lead to thoughts of collars and other things like a little impact play (a little). But mostly collars, which leads to a definite correlation mentally to being submissive and these things. I've never had a collar around my neck before either and wonder what it would feel like........ (I'd hope it was purple). I would probably prefer it would be a leather one for how it would feel. If you haven't guessed yet, I'm slightly obsessed with purple (lol). But I seriously would want to try it on and see how it would feel but it's not necessary (although it would add to a scene). Its like a prop in play which holds some meaning but it doesn't define the play or the scene. In other words in a metaphorical sense, the props don't make the scene, the actors do (for the most part for what they bring to the table).  I could always buy a collar eventually (if I really wanted to) just for play purposes :). 
      On the point of impact play I could/would work my way into that slowly (since I know that not something you just jump into at a whim). But I'm definitely a bit interested in it a bit. I might deal with my own reconciliation on my own feelings about being hit in general due to childhood stuff before I can get into it without any possible issues.. Probably too many mcstories I think contribute to my interest in impact play and my imagination as well (*chuckles) That's all on that for the moment. ^_^ later~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!