More fun time on Skype

     Here's another post after the unplanned influx of the number of posts last month. This is obviously based on the title is another tale of fun conducted over the power of Skype. Hope you enjoy the read. ^_^
     Before I begin the story let me just say I'm never been great at camera angles when talking to people on Skype or other sites which involve the use of cameras. So throughout this entire scene entailed below I probably had to angle my tablet countless times. *chuckles 
     Getting back to the main topic, we spent an hour discussing stuff such as Naruto (a favorite show of mine for nostalgia reasons) and comparing a certain someone's hair to a longtime Naruto villain's (*chuckles) and other fun things like Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law another show I'm fond of. After about an hour of talking we got to some playing (after doing some necessary mental maintenance). The robot trigger was the first one pulled on me which reoccurred one or twice later on during the scene. I don't think I'm that great at acting as a robot even though I drop quite a bit into the headspace of one at the use of this trigger usually. He had me stand up which was a new thing for that state, which I hadn't realized while I was doing it. Or anytime after during the entire scene for that matter. Even after he brought me out of that state I remained standing until I was told otherwise. Not that I realized at that moment consciously that was the reason why I was still standing even though I didn't have to be.
     Then came the bimbo trigger which you all got a glimpse of in in the previous blog entry in pink (ugh). Immediate hair twirling occurred as usual along with being quite giggly, horny and agreeable when I got the opportunity to sit back down. Conversation in that state went along the lines of:
"You like being a stupid whore don't you?"
"Uh huh totally"
I don't remember if that part actually was said but something close enough to it. Of course my arousal was toyed with  throughout by use of the pleasure trigger and the arousal scale in combination  (not that I'm complaining ^_^)  until I came which is what makes this point of the scene a bit fuzzy. I think I had a brief break after that to kind of put my head back together. Then it went back to the robot state again.
     This time in that state I went in to programming mode which I repeated phrases after him such as:
"I have no will"
"I have no thoughts"
Of course in that state I don't have either since my brattiness among other usual aspects are gone in this state. The phrase repeating happened while I was standing again. This eventually led to me taking off my shirt then waking up again. I readjusted to my surroundings...... of course not for long. :p
     As soon as he asked if I remember the last time I pleasure triggered repeatedly until I kneeled (which was my idea *chuckles not that he needs anymore) I knew what his intention was. Of course he asked before doing so and I readily agreed to it :) . Then the pleasure triggering was immediately commenced repeatedly all the while I tried to hold myself up with my left arm while I somehow managed to keep a steady grip on the tablet in the other hand. Being the brat that I am when he asked if my knees were buckling and I replied possibly (when I just started kneeling). Then he used the mind slave trigger when I was kneeling there and just had me there for a little while. Since he has me there with the slave trigger I was perfectly happy to stay there since he wanted me to be there. I was then brought out of that state and made a face at him just before getting back up. 
     Then I was bimbo triggered again in combination with the body slave trigger which resulted in my bra coming off. Then he had me lay back and proceeded to do the usual teasing until I came not once but twice in a row which had my head spinning. I took a bit of a break after that because that was intense for lack of another word. I'm surprised he didn't go for a third. Between or after all this I remember being on my my knees as a bimbo with my hands stuck behind my head (purposely made horny) and he's asking if I like being in this position despite the fact I was unable to twirling my hair or play with my boobs like I normally do during this state. I completely agreed ("surprisingly") and then I eventually ended up cuming while on all fours which was hot.
This then led to more talking of the mundane variety again and after a moment of this he teased me by using the body slave trigger to have me pinch my nipple (probably since I had mentioned they're quite sensitive on a previous occasion) then releasing me and ending the scene there. That was a very fun way to spend some of my afternoon. =^_^= later ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!