The little things...

       Although I always talk about the the very fun and enjoyable scenes my Dom and I do as seen on this blog I also neglect the casual warm and fuzzy parts along with just hanging out and talking. Of course our scenes are immensely enjoyable but I also like just talking to him on Skype and the numerous amount of iming discussing things like his immensely of wrestling and his current story in progress which I joking call the never ending story considering how long it's become. It's an awesome story so I certainly don't care how long it is plus as long as he's happy with the story I'm happy.  There is also the large amounts of huggles and snuggling (virtually because distance) along with me being a brat by poking and tickling him a lot. There is random moments of meowing on both our parts. Sometimes the snuggling and cuddling lapse into moments of mutually enjoyed silence which I enjoy but at other times if I'm a bit energetic it can drive me crazy :) There is also the discussions on songs ( me with my love of Motown and other stuff such as the fray and lady antebellum and his variety of songs which include some recent one republic songs). This is all a just a fraction of why I look forward to whenever he's around even if he's not feeling happy or not at 100% for whatever reason. Regardless I'm glad to see him and dislikes when he has to leave. The fact that I know he'll around when I'm feeling the same and will listen to me talk endless about what's bothering me (even if I've talked about it countless times previously.
      I had thought a very long time ago that a D\s relationship was more like the 24/7 type of relationships typically (not that there's anything wrong with them) but I'm glad they're not the only kind of relationship. Since I really enjoy submitting to him (such an understatement but I don't have the exact words to possibly describe how I feel about it) however I don't think I'd be doing so if we didn't click well in other areas and if I didn't trust him so much. I am his submissive when we're doing all those things but I'm his friend as well which is certainly an awesome thing. So I realize that it's not just submitting that makes a D/s relationship but a numerous of other but just as important components. Without them it wouldn't work the way it does out at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!