overdue Skype time :)

   Today was fun and hot but my head was wasn't completely in it so I didn't get the full feel of it. But thinking about it gets me quite hot and bothered so it certainly did it's job. ;) Also it's not that long between Skype scenes but having to cancel our usual time made it feel longer. 

  This was a bit of a surprise in my part since he had gotten the idea the last time we hung out and talked over Skype and I told him not to tell me what his idea was since I thought it was better I'd be curious until the next time we played. First thing he was he went for pleasure trigger for which I stuck my tongue out at him, then the body slave trigger. He used that to get me up on all fours, then kneel and finally take off my shirt. Of course considering it wasn't one of the other usual triggers I could continue to be a brat (which I did). It's slightly more difficult to be a brat though when your submissive buttons are being pushed, mine being put in those positions. Then he released me from that trigger just to spring the robot trigger a moment later. As the trigger took effect I automatically started straighten up and looking blankly ahead as possible. Then he told me stand (yay less wriggling to get up this time because extra movement in this state seems to bother me a little) and then take off my undershirt.
    This lead to me spreading my legs and having me rubbing my clit. Then he turning on program mode (which is the call and response part of the robot state) and had me repeat what he said back to him while I was rubbing my clit. We had done this over the weekend over text (except I wasn't standing then), along with the previous Skype scene which I mentioned. It was just as hot as those times and as I told him during the weekend the thought of just disobeying didn't even cross my mind (which he said was almost scary that he had that effect on me). He had me stop playing with my clit after a bit of that and come back up from the robot headspace (at least I thought I heard him told me to wake up). Then he had me take off my panties since he had me take of my sweatpants before that after having me pan down right after removing my undershirt as a robot.
    He then asked a question about whether I remembered the last time he had pleasure triggered me until I was kneeling. To which my response was "Oh crap". since I certainly remembered. I had randomly thought of it while we were talking one day over text and he tried. Safe to say it worked  and he tried it again sometime later, this time over Skype so he could actually see me while he was doing it. It was quite awesome and plus he got to see the effect it had on me. After that time we hadn't used it so I was quite surprised when he asked.  I don't remember what he said afterwards right before he used the pleasure trigger repeatedly until I was kneeling. I noticed I was very wet when he got me to kneel using that method  ( of course he could of just commanded to do so but that way is more fun ^^) Then came the bimbo trigger I believe and I somehow managed to start being slightly bratty again (even though he talked about how much I wanted to feel him suck on my nipples and suck his cock which I did) since I recall I refused to answer a question. I think the question was if I was or going to be a good girl but I definitely remember he used the slave trigger to get me to answer (since in that state being a brat is difficult if not impossible). Of course I said yes Master because I'm quite agreeable with him in that headspace (such an understatement) plus he had me kneeling which would certainly help. I remember in the middle of kneeling that I had dropped my tablet I use for Skyping out of the case somehow and put it back but my surprised was a bit muted since I was in a bit of a trance (not my usual depth though). I think he finally brought me back up after that and it took me a moment to get back up because of all that pleasure triggering (*chuckles).
     We hung out for a while with him being a bit sleepy and adorable while I was on my bed with my clothes I had been wearing strewn about in three different places (which was amusing enough for me to remark upon). I kept telling him how much I would bother him by poking him and taking away his glasses and his blankets which he was snuggled up in. Eventually he put me back into the robot headspace (after freezing me unexpectedly for a moment) and had me get on all fours again. Then he turned the arousal up and had me repeat phrases again this time on how I was under his control and wanted have my body used for his pleasure (which were both major button pushes especially the control one since that's usually more emphasized when he's being all Dom-like which is hot and intense). After a bit of that he let me cum again (since I came at least twice when we were playing before we started lounging around). Then we did more lazily hanging out since we haven't gotten to do this long of a Skype time in a while (not that it felt remotely as long as it recorded to be). We eventually ended the call after a while of talking and lounging on cam. Though we did continue talking about everything while iming until he had to actually leave to do stuff. We both had an awesome time. :) Hope you enjoy the read~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!