Quite the enjoyable day

    Hey there wonderful blog viewers! Thanks for stopping by, especially with less than a week before Christmas none the less. ^^  Hope you enjoy the reading break from all the chaos that is Christmas shopping.
     Today was awesome in equal parts play and just talking about stuff. Its funny that I was worried starting out on my availability to Skype in the first place. Luckily that resolved itself on it's own accord in time to start (yay!) . It started with my Dom and I talking about stuff. In part on his new acquired comics so far this holiday season. I swear it's like he's stocking up for this winter (I'm kidding) but he's happy so. ^^ Plus I'm contributing sort of with my Christmas gift to him so I should be the last one talking I guess. *chuckles Getting back to the point, I mentioned how I had no ideas on what we would do today and that i was up for anything he had in mind. If I had thought of it in the moment I would started singing why don't you hit me with your best shot. lol Then not long after that he just dropped me with the trance trigger. When I say dropped I mean it was one of those split second moments where their's no time to think about it. Which was quite hot since I was immediately quite aroused once I was under,
    Then (not knowing where this was going) he said he was bringing back the bimbo brainwashing suggestion. I smiled at that being said since he had mentioned the other day that he missed doing that. He said on that point that when he said a word ( I don't remember it probably because I'm focused on the main point) that I would get quite horny. Then when he said the word bimbo following with a phrase I would repeat it and cum as a result (along with becoming more of a bimbo of course).  He then asked whether or not if I wanted to remember that he temporarily brought back the suggestion after he brought me out of that trance, Since I was up for anything I said he could do either one. He decided to let me remember and then brought me back up. This brings the comparison to remembering and not remembering when he brings back a suggestion temporarily (which I thought of afterwards). Not knowing brings the suspicious feeling that something is going on but you can't put your finger on it based on my perspective. Knowing brings an anticipation which can be amusing, know it's going to happen but you don't know when it is.  Both of those are very fun in their own regards. Which makes either one enjoyable experiencing.
    This brings me to him saying the word (I was already horny from the initial trance so that only raised it even more). Then he watched me squirm for a moment teasing me a bit. :p Then the sentences began (sentences such as "my cunt is hot and wet for you" ,something about being his fuckslut and so on) and I tried to resist at first even though there was the under current of \obedience (since I took of shirt when he asked me to without a thought). I remember I was seriously fascinated by my hair mostly because I couldn't twirl with much ease at the moment. By the time I was pretty much naked I was horny and that's all I was mostly focused on. There was also  playing with my boobs a bit which I didn't stop doing after he told me start playing with them I honestly don't remember the number of times I came during that. I was completely incapable of keeping track during that suggestion since all the orgasms made it blur together a bit. He did end the suggestion after that (...I think). And an unexpected temporary interruption happened on my end.
    After said interruption he asked how I was and I said that I could think now mostly, He said that he had to fix that. meep! He pulled out the robot trigger following that thought. He immediately had me get on all fours and had me repeat phrases after him like "I cannot think" "my tits are his to fuck" along with the other one I mentioned before. During this I wanted to touch my boobs which was the only thought that happened for a second during that. And after a few of these he had sit back up with my legs spread. This brought him to introducing a new mode which is once he activated that mode that I feel a cock slide in my mouth and suck it until he ended the mode. (Even writing about it makes me feel horny as hell....) He then of course to used it after having a moment of me playing with my boobs again and having me cum from that. After a few hot moments of feeling like I sucking his cock he had me cum. Usually I'd say he brought me back up after that but he didn't yet. He told me to masturabate (the fact he told me to is awesomely arousing in it's right) and repeat a phrase (the phrase I remembered then forgot while writing this) over and over again. Then he had me cum again one last time then brought me back up.
    This ended the hypnotic fun during the call but the talking and moving about on both our parts for tea was just as fun. During the tea and lunch break I couldn't stop gushing over the cup/jar hybrid I got my friends for Christmas. ^^ Along with that we talked Todd in the Shadows videos, I saw his christmas tree ( I had asked the other day while we were iming ^^) and a few looks at his boxers  while was putting back his current comic acquisitions...:D. I was obviously happy about all those things especially the boxers and Todd in the Shadows because I love his sarcasm. Speaking of sarcasm he gave a bit of hilarious snark when I said there were huge boxes, He said exactly what I said back to me with sarcasm and I was like I know I made a clearly obvious statement. :p he then replied that I should expect a little snark when I make an obvious statement *giggles. It's amusing coming from him since I usually give it to him and then some at times. With this he had to go and actually do stuff today (but that was one of the longer Skyping times in a while so we both had to get off eventually) and so did I ...eventually. *chuckles  With that I hope you all enjoy reading  rhis and have a happy holiday if don't write again before new year's. Later~ ^^
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!