End of year thoughts

     I know it's a bit overdone to reflect on the year passed as New Years creeps up on us but I'll do it since it's weighing on my mind a bit. I'm not going to do a New Years resolution though (I usually don't do those anyway) since those never seem to work out in general. Doing the whole hoping things will be different certain aspects of my life and when that doesn't happen (or when I feel like it hasn't) I'll go for the maybe next year line. So I'm just going to go in this year with a clean slate and hope the best. (hopefully that doesn't sound depressing...)
    On the kink related side of my life things have certainly continued to be awesome as my blog entries have shown. I mean it hasn't been perfect since both my dom and I have had crap days which we've had to deal with them. No relationship, with kink involved or not is perfect but the fun times definitely outweigh the crappy ones. Although usually the crappy days we're due to outside influences or just one or both of us having a bad day. I've gotten used to the fact months later on having a dom (he's not the strict kind although I have blogged about that one time he was just for a scene ^^). I'm glad he's not the disciplinarian type of dominant with rules because I've realized I wouldn't enjoy having that kind of D/s relationship since it would feel too stifling for my brat/ smartass tendencies. That's not to say I don't like him being that way during scenes every once in a while (because it's seriously hot) but that way constantly would probably wear out the appeal of it to me at least. I mean some other people like that type of Dominant, which is completely ok since everyone in entitled to what makes them feel comfortable. Since there are sometimes outside of play that I want him to tell me what to do but not too often. Plus he's too adorable to be that way constantly in my opinion. ^^ Not that it prevents him from purposefully doing little things every once in a while that sort circuits my brain fire a moment.
     The point I made on him not having rules and such made the change to a D/s relationship  not that much a difference as we were concerned at least in my point of view. It kind of just made it "official" as labels go since we were play partners before that with pretty much the same dynamic as we went along and progressed. I mean don't get me wrong the idea of Turq telling anyone I'm his submissive even in just a regular conversation makes me feel special and it's awesome. *blushes even though I can't really... Along with that having Daja (his girlfriend) as a friend is also quite awesome. It makes me see why they're together since they're quite alike from my perspective (other than her love of math which certainly came in handy for me). However she's quite a lovely person in her own right which makes their relationship the most adorable thing ever. 
    On another part of kink related things I seem to have being a bimbo quite a bit on the brain. Since a few mornings in a row (i think) I've woken up to wanting to suck turq's cock, him pulling my hair, along with wanting to cum until my brains drip out my cunt and other things some of which I think I've gotten from tumblr. I swear I'm going to be seriously toyed with the next time we play I imagine if he doesn't have ideas of his own. Meep! Also the other meep worthy moment as of recently is telling a noon kink friends about my kink related activities. That was the most diffusions conversation I've ever had because I wasn't sure hours she react. So it was kind if like pulling teeth with pliers level of tense on my part. I'm just glad my fears were unwarranted in this case. The rest of the conversation pretty much was me being playfully teased by said friend on the answer to the question of if I like him..... :$ . (again really glad I can't blush) Bit im glad I got to tell her but I certainly not going to do that anyone soon since it's WAY too nerve racking to me.
    To wrap this up on the one year anniversary (that was fast!) I just wanted to say thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy whatever is to come next. Later~:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!