First post of the new year ^^

     Back again, sorry to keep you all waiting on our next scene but the holidays have a way temporarily stopping sexy time stuff. Hope you all have had a fun one (and if you didn't *many huggles). Plus I kind of missed seeing his face these past 3 weeks even though we talked 99% of that as usual. :p ^^  ........But it didn't help the being super horny part... so it's quite safe to say I really really wanted to play today.
     He was trying out his tablet today so I got to see a close up of this face (which was adorable especially when it was peeking out over the covers) plus more angles to view. We basically mewed and looked at each for a couple of minutes it was hilarious and cute. ^^ Then he dropped me into trance starting the setup for brainwashing me into a bimbo again. :).....Then a bit of signal interference /issues on his end basically began screwing with him the rest of the scene. *glares menacingly at his internet provider/ This resulted in him having to put me back under two more times which resulted in some unintentional fractionation (so bonus ^^). But it frustrated him a bit which I completely understand since sometimes the internet can choose a seriously wrong time to be all fuck you. Of course I was quite deep those times that it annoyed a lot less if at all because the brainwashing setup involves me focused on his voice (that's still awesome). *tries not to get hot at the thought of that and fails... 
      I haven't even gotten to the part of repeating the phrases which comes next. My eyes were still closed since he hadn't brought me out of trance (I think he forgot or it was intention I'm not sure which one....). So it was like an mcstory in the fact I was being brainwashed by listening to his voice in my headphones and repeating what he said accepting them to be true for that moment. (That makes it all the more hotter right now.) Typically every time I'd say a phrase I'd orgasm, with the number of phrases he has me say makes it a lot more difficult to even contemplate being a brat. He didn't say that this time, as I said before he had suggested that after I repeated these phrases that I would accept to be true until we ended the scene. That just made me get so hot and horny and wet while I was repeating what he said. Phrases included my mind is cotton candy, I'm an obedient fucktoy (i think), I'm too horny to think, etc. All these phrases were pretty much a refresher/programming for how I see being a bimbo is. Then after he finished the brainwashing he woke me up (not completely) as a bimbo. It was a lot of hair twirling immediately after that since I seem to get seriously fascinated by my hair whenever I'm a bimbo. 
    While the hair twirling was happening he started to ask me the usual questions like what I'm thinking about and teasing going on to suggesting things that I would possibly thinking about in this current frame of mind such as wanting him to use every inch of my body for his pleasure, kneeling for him and having his cock in my mouth (which I immediately felt and made me think of want to get him off). It's happened become a thing now that I usually wait until he tells me to start touching myself even as a bimbo (which I usually didn't do before). He's so going to tease me about that and probably use that some other time lol. By the time he told me to play with my boobs and then to masturbate (since my clothes were off by then) I was just sooo horny. The thought of him watching me (kind of since the tablet I was using was at an odd angle I think) get close to getting myself off because he told me to is seriously awesome. By the time he asked me if I wanted to cum a please came out. At that he said he wanted to hear me beg which I did by saying pretty, pretty, pretty please (that's about all I can manage with the limited vocabulary of a bimbo). He did and I came with the usual amount of squeaking and he ended the scene after. 
    I told a moment to recover since I was a bit spacy after that. In that moment I asked about his ever growing comic collection and at how he still managed to have space left on his shelf. Then we got back to playing a little bit more after I got back to being fully coherent. This time as a robot and I immediately fell into that headspace once he said the trigger for it. Then he had me stand and say some more phrases including my body belongs to him and my tits are his to fuck (will never not love both of those mmmm). He had me kneel while I was still staring blankly ahead then he had continued to have me say phrases while making me more aroused and playing with my breasts again. After a moment of that he had me get on all fours then used the oral (or cock) simulation mode he introduced the last time we played with the robot headspace. It felt like his cock slide into my mouth (that will never fail to be hot) filling it that made talking impossible. I remember moaning a little from that (since it's seriously a turn on) right before he had me cum again. Then he brought me back up again (he later did a clean up trance due to some lingering spaciness on my part since my head was seriously crashed).  
   After that we did a bit of snuggles and stuff before switching to our usual iming. This lead to more playfully quality time and discussing how everything went. Also discussing possibly simulating intercourse which had been on my mind for a few days before today (in part because tumblr and curiosity on my part). I can live just fine without it though since he can clearly get me off with just the thought of orally servicing him (along with pushing my buttons in various ways). So he definitely doesn't need it in his arsenal since he doesn't have any interest in it. It's not his thing so I hope me bringing it up wasn't weird for him or anything although I figure the pause on his part was thinking (hopefully). I'll probably think about it on and off until he gets back and I can ask him even though I know I'll probably making a mountain out of nothing. Other than that things ended nicely especially when I nuzzled him mostly for his chin stubble (since I'm a fan of it since I think he looks hot with some chin stubble). I hope we do that again even with sound interference stuff. I'm excited because we might be doing the brainwashing into a slave one next time.Hope you all enjoy the read. Later~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!