Kind of short day or is that time distortion talking?

    So today we started a little later than expected because the people who sent my Dom's package are stupid. *glares at them That was dealt with after calling them. I was kind of annoyed myself especially after we canceled Skyping yesterday (for good reasons but I just hate canceling) which made me look forward to like a full day of stuff (more like 2 hours at max if I was lucky). So after that we got to skyping which messed with me by having both my phone and my tablet show that he was calling me (^^ I love that he has tablet and can skype call me). Which was weird since I never do skype video calls by phone. *shrugs Anyway I answered and snuggled a bit since he was still a tiny bit irritated and I certainly don't blame him for it.
    Then after we talked for a few minutes about that and other stuff, he used the trance trigger and I dropped quite hard (mentally not physically, I don't flop since I have a thing about falling). Then his internet had the connection problem thing I spoke about in the last blog entry, not long after he deepened me (not for long though but I didn't notice that until after we finished). But I was so deep and plus the way I was positioned I could barely talk let alone pay any real attention to the noise. It's been quite a while since I was so deep talking was a problem so that was interesting. He dropped me for the brainwashing to slave scene (^^ yay) and of course he had me repeat some phrases that became relatively true for the scene. Phrases involving such stuff as I am your Master, being docile, obedient, pleasing him, under his control (which is all just making me horny thinking about). I think a tiny part of my brain wanted to be a brat so I didn't have the complete effect of being brainwashed into the slave state (not that I didn't do what I was told in the end).
    After the phrase repeating as usual he had me "wake up" as his obedient slave. I rubbed my eyes like when I normally do when I'm brought out of trance because of the depth of it. He had me remove my shirt at one point and I remember that I wasn't addressing him properly a couple times when he gave me an order. I was aware I wasn't addressing him properly but I wasn't consciously choosing to do that. I'm pretty sure it was that tiny part of my brain resisting him. It probably was since he asked me twice how I was suppose to respond to a command (which is Yes Master) before I answered him. After that he commanded me to stand (which I did without thinking) take off my pants then kneel. He probably did that since he knows I have a weakness for kneeling since that's one thing that will guarantee me to feel very submissive.
      Then he told me to hold the tablet with both my hands which I did again without thinking.and then he turned my arousal up all the way without warning. So with my mind having me feel continuously that I'm on the edge of an orgasm overwhelming any minute thought of rebellion in my head..... he asked a few questions. Those questions being Do you want to disobey? Can you disobey? (since it became a thing in my head that I can't touch myself in these states without his permission) and I believe he asked after that if I wanted to cum which was a definite yes. Which he did let me do finally and ended the scene. My head was seriously crashed after that for a moment which neither of us was expecting.
    He waited long enough until I was quite coherent enough and started being a brat "shocker" to use the bimbo trigger on me. I was still being a brat until he turned my arousal to a3. Then all I could was think about how horny I was, sex and how much I wanted to suck his cock. I couldn't twirl my hair since it's curly and twirling it would mess it up. *pouts Not that I could pout for long since Turq had me take off what I had left on up top and play with my boobs instead. I certainly wouldn't argue with that in the headspace I was in .This lead to him telling to me masturbate for him and of course I did which probably made the sounds I was making even more insistent. I seriously was on the verge of begging him to let me cum I was already saying please repeatedly under my breath. He implanted the suggestion temporarily  that when he pull out cock I would be transfixed by it and be his cockslave (until I came). Which I was immediately and was licking and biting my lips only thinking about sucking him off while I was still masturabing since he didn't tell me to stop. He had me cum again after a bit of that and brought me back up again.  
     My head was crashed again, no surprise. I was poking him after I recovered which was hilarious for me for some reason.That and plus seeing how far along he had gotten with extensive list of comic book reading. Which I'm not sure he'll make a substantial dent into for a while although that's probably a good thing as reading material goes. Not long after that he headed off and that was an hour of my day although it feels like a blur in relation to time on my part (not that that's anything new). Hope you enjoy the read. Later~ ^^ 
P.S. This was the one day he didn't want to do any robot play which was amusing since I was in the mood for that and objectification on my part. But their's always next time. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!