This long between Skyping is so not fair (there should be a law)

     We so didn't plan to be this long between Skype scenes again but the little things kept popping up or just not up to it. I wasn't even sure that we'd even get today to Skype but I'm glad we did. ^^ Since he was heading off to do work stuff early he ended online earlier than I expected. That's always amusing considering he thinks the time I wake up is early  *chuckles. 
    As soon as the scene started, I was a bit of a brat (which is no surprise to anyone at this point). Then after using my subbiness and the pleasure trigger against me (that's usually more effective on days I'm not being a complete brat) he pulled the bimbo trigger. Which is because I was playing with my hair at that moment which probably gave him the idea. I still to continue to be a brat as much as I can be a bratty bimbo) until he played with my arousal for a moment. Not that I had a chance at winning anyway but I can't make it easy for him all the time, where's the fun in that? While as bimbo I tried to twirl my hair but it still curly so not the usual amusement for me even though I still persisted. I remember him saying that it was good I was still trying to do it. I believe he released not long after that and immediately dropped me with the trance trigger. I love it when he does that seamless transition from one thing to another not allowing my brain a moment to process the change.
    He dropped me and brought back the bimbo brainwashing scene again which is always fun. He went through reminding me what to do (along with happening to mention I would be horny when came back up) and brought me back up. Then the phrases started, after I deliberately pausing after getting a few of them. Considering I every time I repeated a phrase he told me, everything got progressively blurred together at one point since I noticed for an instant that I was slipping into the bimbo headspace. It's kind of difficult not to with phrases like "Your mouth belongs around my cock" in my head (not that I'm complaining in anyway since it's ridiculously hot to me) plus having me play with myself at one point. By the time he got to "You think with your cunt" (definitely a phrase I want him to use against some time) I just automatically said them with likes and other words I prefer when I'm acting like a bimbo. In other words I was completely out of it by that point.
     It lead up to him telling me to beg for an orgasm if I could manage it. With my limited vocabulary at best, along with the having came nine times in a row (nine is an estimate since I have no idea what the actual number is) that was a challenge to understate things. I really didn't want to try and think which adds to the difficulty of it. After a moment of this he said if I can't think of anything I could just say "This slut is too stupid to beg for an orgasm". Which I did not long after he gave me that option. Then he had me cum again and ended the scene. It lead to being a very long (by very long I mean about 40 minutes) break in play and Skyping which we pretty much didn't have a choice due to an interruption on my end. But I did need some of that break time because my head was a bit crashed after that scene.
     We got back to Skyping and playing after said interruption passed. What we did next playwise  was a new one in some respects (since we have done it before just not as long in my opinion). We did it over text on Superbowl sunday (which I'll put in a separate blog entry since it was seriously hot) but not over Skype as the main focus of a scene. It being orgasm denial which certainly is right up Turq's alley since it's a quite a maddening tease of a scene. It's not like he hasn't said no before when I've asked to cum to stretch out my need to cum to the point where I beg his permission. This started with him dropping me into trance again getting me progressively more worked up. Telling me that I couldn't cum without his permission and that I'd continue to get more aroused and wet once he brought me back up. He did just that and proceeded to pleasure trigger and tease me.  I said a few times that he wasn't helping and he basically replied he never said he was going to help. Not long before he used the body slave trigger he let me touch myself (which I did in places I knew wouldn't drive me as crazy). I knew if I did what I really wanted to do (play with my boobs mostly) I was only going to get more aroused. Not that the large amount pleasure triggering didn't help that along regardless.
    He then used the body slave trigger and had me stand unable to touch myself on my own accord since he had control my body with it. He continued with the pleasure triggering and asked me whether touching myself or not increased my arousal more. I told him I didn't know since I was incapable of telling the difference. He commanded me to kneel rather then suggested since the body slave trigger was still in effect (since their is a difference between the two). Even if it wasn't I would kneeled since the way he said it was in a no nonsense commanding tone that didn't allow being questioned (it was hot as hell). That plus the pleasure triggering I was close to being physically weak in the knees and I don't say that often. He asked at least twice during the whole thing slightly mockingly if I wanted to cum and I said yes (but not really yet since I would of insisted if I really couldn't handle anymore) but he said just a bit more. He asked while I was still on my knees if I wanted to cum or suck his cock more. Of course I said suck his cock since I want please him more than my desire to cum. He stretched out a little longer after that until all I could say was please. Which I said pleadingly since I was practically desperate at that point for him to allow me to cum. He finally did and I came quite hard as he said I would during the time he had me in trance before to dissipate that high level of arousal I was currently at that moment.
     We ended the play part of the Skype call and it took me a few seconds for me to get up off my knees. My head was crashed a bit, even more than the previous scene from today. I flopped on my bed taking some time to recover again which involved a lot of snuggles and pets which were immensely appreciated. When I could actually communicate again we talked about Todd in the Shadows review of the Grammy's and other song reviews of his. If you want to watch his videos which I recommend since they are fun, you can click on this link: http://chezapocalypse.com/series/todds-pop-song-reviews/  He stayed for a while with a lot of meows, snuggles and such back and forth on our parts until he realized he already should of gone and started to do stuff. This is how the Skype chat ended along with mentions of Pokemon and Transformers related things. Also this is the first time in a while amusingly that I hadn't taken my clothes off not that I noticed at the time since I might have preoccupied with other things. :) With that I'm going to end this lengthy entry of my own. I hope you enjoyed the read. Later~ ^^ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!