Finally in the same room! :)

   I was a bit worried a few days before about this wouldn't go as planned or would get canceled hence why I didn't post about it beforehand. I really wanted to but I was worried I would jinx it somehow. I managed to get over it (after talking to turq about it) and my general fear of the worst was completely unfounded. I also learned why it takes so long for people to get the EEHU blog posts out.  :)
    Waiting while in class was maddening since I knew what was coming up after it ended. I managed to pay attention somehow and class got ended early which turned out to be a good thing later on. Anyway I let Turq know that I was good to go since he was already on the way and I waited near where he'd be... I got a call from him needing a bit of directional help and a few minutes later he pulled up where I was waiting. :)
   Seeing someone you've been talking and skyping for so long in person is something else. Actually seeing him in front of me and not on a tablet screen was awesome and something to wrap my head around. It was also awesome he was wearing my favorite color, which he figured I'd appreciate (and I did ^^). It was amusing as well since we both dressed with each other in mind. I wore a blue and tiny bit purple plaid shirt which I love and figured he'd like. After a brief moment of standing there and staring and not realizing I was I finally got in his car. I should of taken a picture of him in that moment since the lighting was perfect.
     We hugged the slightly awkward car seat hug (it was so nice to be able to finally hug him ^^) and after talking for a moment went on our way to the hotel. I had two different hotel addresses as a precaution so he told me to pick one. I decided to try the first one, which we got to after my not so great navigation skills. Plus driving, even as a passenger kind of stresses me out a bit. It helped he stroked my hair at random intervals on the way there which was soothing. Although when he lightly touched my chin and turned my head to look at him it was distracting (which he knew it would be :p). So before we even went into the parking lot I could tell there was something wrong. Long story short the hotel was sketchy as hell (Turq said it was made of sketch which was hilarious).  (I'll write about it in full detail in a separate blog entry.)
    So we decided to go to the backup hotel address (after realizing the suspicious level of the first hotel) which was conveniently located a few streets across from the first one. It took slightly longer to get there again due to my navigation skills. I wasn't sure what street we were on based on the map. But we found the street and the hotel thankfully looked much better in comparison to the first one. After we checked in and  settled into the room (which apparently decided a wall between the bathroom and the bedroom was unnecessary) I walked up to where he was standing. I took off my shoes after I realized he had his off then he asked me if I was ready and I said I was.
      The next thing I knew his hand had slid up my back without me feeling it and gripped the hair at the back of my head. He pulled my hair forcing me to look up at him, which I did wrapped up in the intensity of the moment. (I think any reminisce of my brattiness checked out in that same moment.) A pocket watch came into my line of sight from the left side. I have no idea where he pulled it from but it was suddenly in my now controlled line of sight. He had me focus on it and the next thing I knew he said Sleep and I was slumping forward slightly and my eyes slammed shut but remained standing (I hate the feeling of suddenly falling but I knew I was perfectly fine so I didn't mind here ..). He then whispered in my ear while holding me up I was blank and empty  (based on what I remember). Then he brought me back up and I was slightly disoriented when I opened my eyes. We did that induction by text last year and the visual hallucination of the watch and tactile hallucination of feeling my hair being pulled was nothing in comparison to the real thing.
    Before I knew it, he was doing another fast induction this time the butterfly induction. He split my attention between focusing on making my right arm loose and limp and watching his fingers move about at the same time. It was only a few seconds I think before he dropped me again. This time I consciously let myself lean on him a bit more. He brought me back up again and used the handshake induction for the third fast induction. Even though I know it's a pattern interrupt induction it still caught me by surprise by the suddenness of it. I went to shake his hand and instead my palm suddenly ended up facing me. It was like my brain froze and the next thing I know I hear him telling me to focus on my palm and that I was completely frozen. I then remember him repositioning my hands and tilted my head.
    He brought me back up again  (I don't remember that part) and had me lay back on the bed. He then took off my shirt (that's officially my favorite shirt now *giggles).  Then he pulled the robot trigger and had me get up and face him. He took off his shirt and had me take off the rest of my clothes except my bra and then had me take off his pants. Then he had me feel his cock through his boxers a bit (I wanted to continue doing that for a while). He froze me after that and took a moment to reposition my arms and took off my bra after the clasp gave a little trouble (the thought briefly crossed my mind I'd wanting to help him out while he was having trouble).
    The next part I remember is sitting on the edge of the bed and him telling me to spread my legs which I did automatically since the robot trigger was still in effect. Then he told me to lie back which I did (more like I flopped on the bed but not hard) with my legs still spread. He got up on top of my legs on the bed, I think he paused for a moment just to tease me not that I noticed much since my head was a bit hazy. He moved up a bit still in a kneeling position and pulled out his cock (with a condom which I vaguely remember him pausing to put on). I think he released me from the robot trigger before getting on top of me and then while he was on top of me used the bimbo trigger.  I giggled and twirled my hair and then he said he was going to fuck my tits and I should help by pushing them together (not his exact words but the jest of what he said). I remember thinking vaguely I should change positions to get my boobs around his cock better. He suddenly stopped not long after I thought that (I must of pouted at that point).
       Then he started kissing down my collar bone to my breasts (mmmmmm) and then proceeded to start sucking on my breasts (that felt really good). I moved my lower part of my legs which were still hanging off the edge of a bed and had my feet pressed again the bed for that moment. Then he moved back down a little and squeezed my boobs and nipples a lot slightly harder than I do but I liked it a lot. ^^  I think he released me from the bimbo trigger after that. Then he got directly on top of me (mmmm that felt quite awesome) and he asked if he could pin my wrists (which I said yes).  Pretty much completely helpless at that point I remember him whispering in my ear that I was a good little brat but I didn't want to be a brat right now (being a brat was the furthest thing from my mind since I could barely think at all). I agreed with him since I was quite docile at this point (I recall him saying something else but I'm not sure what).  I also remember him telling me that I looked like I was having a good time (since he a few days after told me I had a smile on my face during some moments) which was the only time I was slightly confused for a moment since I was oblivious of my facial expressions the entire time.
      I next remember I was standing again with him pulling my hair and he had used the slave trigger. There were also a few moments throughout I had yes to something he said and he pulled my hair and asked yes what (since I hadn't addressed him properly). Yes I was quite a subby puddle at that point *chuckles. Then he had me kneel I believe since the next point I remember is him dropping me with the trance trigger. He was sitting at the edge of the bed so my head was in his lap. He said after when he brought me back up again he'd snap his finges and I'd be a kitty until he snapped his fingers again. He woke me back up then snapped his fingers.
      I got on all fours and started rubbing against his legs for a bit which i got pets and scritches for. ^^ Then suddenly a light appeared on the floor nearby me. I don't know what it was but I wanted to catch it.  It kept moving every time I got close to getting it. Then it just disappeared and I got confused wanting it to come back. Then he snapped his fingers again and my brain tried to start processing what happened. That is until he pulled out the pretty pocket watch again and had me focus on it again.  I just automatically zeroed in on it and he told me he was doing the bimbo brainwashing in combination with orgasm denial. He had me repeat everything he said which I did without thought and said I would get hotter and hotter but be unable to cum unless he gave permission. I remember he asked me what I was thinking and I said I wanted to suck his cock.
     I know we got back up since we moved back to the middle of the room and he was pulling my hair again and was telling me I didn't need to stand. He had me get on my knees still unable to cum without permission and a bimbo. Then he said that I was going to suck his cock and every time I didn't have his cock in my mouth I should say "This whore wants cock".  I said it once and he stopped short of letting me take his cock in my mouth because he was still holding on to my hair. Then I said it again after a second since I really just wanted to suck his cock.  I was so engrossed in sucking him off I almost didn't notice the hit sound he made while I was doing it. 
      I enjoyed doing it so much I was disappointed then he had me stop (I didn't realize he came at the moment until I looked) and then he had me finally cum twice in a row getting rid of the extra arousal. After I finished he dropped me just by saying sleep since I was so fractionated and ended all the suggestions that weren't triggers. He brought me back up again and then we got to snuggle a lot. :) <3 The snuggling was lovely and I had a stray thought of wanting to suck on his nipples during said snuggling but the cuddles made me feel like I couldn't bother at the moment. We talked about NEEHU (I got sent quite a few hugs from people I learned) and stuff while cuddling. I'll leave it at this point since this had to end she he had to go and I had class (booo). It was an awesome day and I hope to do it again sooner or later. Hope everyone enjoys reading. :) Later ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!