Bimbo day

     Based on the title you can tell in part at least what happened during today's scene. ^^ I'm hoping we can Skype more frequently in 2 weeks or so if I'm lucky. It should be a fun summer either way. ;)
      I had expected that planned Skyping for today would get canceled for any reason based on our sporadic success rate for the past while. Luckily it wasn't and everything was fine for Skyping when he got on. I noted how a part of my bed was covered mostly by yarn since I'm knitting him stuff. Even if I wasn't it would probably still be there I imagine. *chuckles After getting settled once we started the Skype call and me commenting on his natural distractiveness (on account of his being shirtless which makes me think about doing things...) he waited for a moment while I poked. Some of that poking was with the near by yarn. *giggles 
     He of course froze me for a moment after a certain amount of poking by me. Which I of course said it wasn't fair (I noticed the lightness of the limbs which happened the day we played in person is gone now apparently). :p  He asked me how was it unfair and I said I didn't know (either that or the trigger he used after that). I was flicking my hair while we were talking then he used the body slave trigger (to which that i said it wasn't fair I'm pretty sure) and my hand that was flicking my hair froze in place (which was new I think). He had me put my hands behind my head and take off my shirt. After that he had me stand (at that point I kind of sarcastically asked him if he was happy now), take off my undershirt then kneel and spread my legs.
    He well knows that kneeling is a weakness of mine in regards to feeling subby, especially when being a brat. I had been a snarky brat up to this point so when he asked if that made me hot I said maybe. He then had me squeeze my breast and asked me if I was that made me hot. I grudgingly said it did (even though we both knew that me doing that instantly gets me horny) after saying that we both knew it did. Which he said he did but wanted me to say it. Then he released me from the trigger and I got back up on the bed since I was still kneeling when he ended the trigger. 
    Not long after that he pulls the bimbo trigger. Even then I was slightly a bit bratty at first ( was slightly irked I couldn't twirl my hair since it's currently curly). I don't remember what he asked me but I recalled I replied with maybe. Then he said I told me to take off the rest of my clothes (amusingly I kept my socks on though). He talked about how I love sucking his cock, how I think about having my mouth around his cock and if I wasn't thinking about it I was after he said it. Also about being a human sex toy who enjoyed doing what he told me to do and being used for his pleasure. (mmmm that was hot) I agreed and giggled with everything he said (I had started to play with my clit a bit during this point). I was obviously done being a brat by this point. *chuckles The pleasure triggering certainly didn't help with the horniness not that I could think about putting a complain together at that point. 
  Then I annoyingly got a short phone call so he brought me back out then used the bimbo trigger again after the call ended. He had me play with my boobs then masturbate asking me a once or twice if I wanted to cum. I said I did but he just made me even hornier and turned my arousal all the way. He asked me if I wanted to beg to cum. I replied that it required thinking, which was hard. He then teased me some more by pleasure triggering me once or twice more then finally had me cum.    
   He brought me back up after that. Surprisingly to me after that he asked me if I wanted to be deep and mindless trance (not his exact words but that was the jest of it). I nodded without even thinking ( I imagine if I was still feeling subby I might have said yes please) and I guess he couldn't see my nod so he said he assumed that was a yes. I confirmed that slightly amused that he didn't see that enthusiastic nod I did before. He dropped me using the trance trigger then deepened the trance by counting from 10 to 0. I vaguely remembered he talked about me being blank, mindless letting go of any thoughts while he counted. I also recall I was weirdly twitchy during it (not sure if he noticed) since typically when being put in a deep trance moving it's a serious effort for me to attempt. It was was nice to be blank and relaxed regardless. 
    After a short while he was in the middle of bringing me back up and the phone rang (this time it wasn't important and I didn't have to answer). I was completely awake by then and we called it a scene a little while after that. We spent the rest of the time taking about things both kink and none kink things. Of course we made mewing sounds and I randomly poked throughout that time (*giggles) until the end of the call. We still talked on im after the call ended since he had stuff to do. Hope you enjoy the read. Later~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!