Got to skype today :D

    So far it turns out my assumption of more skyping opportunities this summer was incorrect. Not that we haven't skyped at all, there have just been less chances to do to than I expected. So that (along with the scene idea that was hatched not long ago) made the unexpected opportunity to skype today all the more awesome. :) We didn't do the idea that we've been discussing though, so that's going to be for another entry. Also planning to do more entries on text related stuff done during the unintended blog drought. Hope you enjoy! ^^
      Getting random opportunities to skype that just come together are awesome. I honestly wasn't expecting to skype today since it's not usually a weekend thing for us. But today was a fun exception. I saw that I had a moment for myself to do things for a bit and he asked what would I like to do with that moment. I immediately said skype of course especially after I came up with a new play idea which he's really looking forward and enjoying plotting about. Safe to say that day he enacts the idea, he's seriously going to crash my head. lol 
     Today however we after getting my slightly lagging tablet to cooperate in the visual department we did the glad to actually see each after nearly a month. At least according to my blog anyway. I'm the sentimental, cute and mushy type if you haven't gathered that by now (*chuckles) so I was really glad to just see and hear him. The fact we're going to do some playing was just a bonus to that (a combination of playing then talking specifically). After getting settled in and doing my customary poking he started by pulling the body slave trigger. That's the one trigger I'm never exactly sure what he'll do with it. 
    In this case, he had me stand first then spread my legs. Then he had me kneel and a moment later he had me get on all fours making note to tell me to spread my legs as I changed positions. As this was happening although I didn't have any physical control (unless necessary) mentally I was trying to process where he was going with this. Since the body slave trigger is typically an emphasis of his  control in the physical sense it makes me feel very submissive. Extremely so when he has me in positions which he knows pushes my buttons such as kneeling and being on all fours. When I was on all fours he asked feigning curiosity of what I was thinking/feeling. To which I replied "How do you think I'm feeling?" since I knew he knew this was pushing my subby buttons. He chuckled and said he had a few ideas on that. Then after a moment of having me on all fours he released me and I got up following a second of readjusting.
    Not long after that he used the slave trigger which caused an audible happy sigh from me. With that trigger my focus is on him mainly and I guess knowing my only concern in that moment is pleasing him and the submissiveness of it makes me feel calm and happy. That's the closest to an explanation I can think of for why in that state I usually sound (as he's pointed out) kind of blissed out I think is the best way to say it. Anyway he had me kneel again and he started with the pleasure triggering. I don't recall what he said exactly but in general he talked and asked about me wanting to please him and wanting to be obedient. Then he used the arousal trigger and turned it straight to four and then after asking another question or so to five. My head was spinning at that point I could barely focus so much so I omitted saying Master when replying. The omitting typically happens only when I'm trying to be a brat/stubborn or if I'm very preoccupied. Today it was the latter and when he asked "yes what?" my brain would of had made an internal meep if I could focus on anything other than my arousal. Then when he told me to cum I tried to muffle my squeak sounding scream since I didn't want to make too much noise. 
      Then he brought me back up and I got back up since I was still kneeling. I kind of crawled back into bed since my brain was still slightly scrambled. After a moment my brain started working again and we talked about stuff like shows including Legions of Superheroes and his currently headless Hobgoblin (it's one of those assembling action figures). Along with what would think of my viewing choices (which is mobsters, gymnastics and some random assortment of movies) if they ever saw my laptop lol. After a bit of this he said he was heading off (even though we would im a little bit after that) since he had another stuff planned for today. WIth that I'll end this entry here. Hope you enjoy reading this. Later~ ^^        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!