(mostly) Non hypnokink related updates

     Hey all.^^ These past two weeks since that last blog post have seriously flown by. Things got a bit crazy (and not the fun kind of crazy either) but now has managed to settle down thankfully. In the middle of all this I had a birthday. ^^ Turq spoiled me in the form of getting me Ms. Marvel 3rd volume (since I repeatedly told him how much I love her I think). *chuckles Also I hadn't expected him to get me more comics since he had already gotten me some awesome ones earlier in the month. We spent a large majority of the day talking over im (hadn't expected that either since I thought he had previous plans set for that day). A large majority of the day was spent in the cuteness of snuggles and such. :) 
     Before bed, I asked if we could play a little (which he apparently expected he told me ^^). He said sure and he pulled the bimbo trigger on me (since I asked to be pretty much to be quite focused with his cock which I knew he wouldn't mind (:P). I was already a little bit horny before hand so that worked quite well. I don't recall much of it off the top of my head this second but thankfully with the fact that it's im I can read what happened exactly. He did the usual teasing on my wanting his cock and  being a good stupid little fucktoy along with messed with my arousal, had me take off my clothes (I have a tendancy to not like being clothed when being a bimbo since it get in the way of stuff *chuckles), repeat phrases after him and ask me to beg him to cum even though he knew there was no way I could think enough to do that. I think he likes it when I say I'm too stupid to beg. *giggles  It was so much fun definitely a fun way to end a birthday. :) Afterwards I went to bed (after more cuddles and aftercare of course) and he must of tired me out since I slept in a little later than usual (it helps I was up kind of late for me lol). 
     I just want to let you all know I'll be posting a script I've written on here in a few weeks maybe. This is me trying my hand at being a Switch which I'm finally pursuing after thinking about it on and off for a while. I also am trying to finally finish one of the stories I've been sitting on or at least continue the one I started here on the blog. I hope you all enjoy reading this and all the upcoming stuff. Later~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!