Fun text play

    So as the title says I'm going to write about a text scene that transpired last month. Turq asked to play over text but didn't clue me in on what we were doing specifically. So this was slight surprise, even though we do engage in M/s play on occasion as seen in my blog. It's just that he enjoys having me as a bimbo on more occasions than not (not that I'm complaining any ^^). After all he said himself I make a cute/hot bimbo (which makes me want to giggle a little).
     I had been hoping to have some Skype fun that day but things didn't turn out that way. Not that I mind as much since he needs his sleep (although over the summer I think I sleep less than him). While we discuss things like the necessity of him having to tell me to go to bed, after he recommended I have a set bedtime (due to my numerous bouts of falling asleep while we talk over im due to me forcing myself to stay up late a lot). Getting back to the point, after a moment of this he asked to play which I said yes to of course. Then he dropped me with the trance trigger, followed by a quick deepener making me docile and obedient. It came so fast that I didn't have time to be a brat if I felt like it. He said then along with pleasure triggering once or twice that I was going to repeat some phrases. Also that when I repeat these phrases I would get more aroused and go deeper.
    The phrases (as he said afterwards) were all of the ones that push my subby buttons a bit. Phrases including "I'm a helpless puppet.", "I belong to you.", "I am your mindless cockslut.", and "You are my Master." . By the end of repeating all these phrases I was so horny (I remember squirming a bit as we went along) I wanted to cum and felt so subby. So much so that I begged him to use me (considering how stubborn I am, that just shows how much I was wrapped around his finger at that moment).  I also wanted to touch myself but it was so difficult to move that I didn't (which I mock pouted over afterwards lol). I wanted his cock so bad by the end of this and I wanted to please him so much
     After he ended the call and response, he pleasure triggered me a bit more. Quite pleased that I asked him to use me I figure and he said that I was his to use of course. That I was a helpless obedient puppet without a thought in my head. Also that I was a good little cock slave all that I agreed with thoughtlessly with as Yes Master. That also pleased him since he pleasured triggered me again and told me to cum like a good slave. It was seriously awesome. :) He then brought me back up on the count of 3, getting rid of all the brainwashing and coming back to normal.
     Afterwards there was discussion on how fun that was and hair stroking a plenty along with snuggles. In that discussion he said what had brought this scene on was that he was thinking of me kissing his feet. This was what we a thing we planned to do at the hotel but that got lost in the cracks. He was getting off on the fact that I enjoyed the thought of doing it for the sheer M/sness of it. I think I equate that to the fact of him pulling my hair or him making me look him in the eye by tilting my chin with two fingers is him asserting his dominance. Since the thought of kissing his feet I feel would be a wordless sign of submission like kneeling and bowing my head is. I think we just talked about the scene and other stuff until he left to do stuff along with more snuggles of course.
   With this I'm going to end this post. Hope you enjoy reading it. Later~
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!