Being a Switch

    So I thought I would spend this blog post contemplating my relatively newly embraced switchness. I honestly had been dancing around the thought of it on and off for a while. Although I feel I'm way more submissive than dominant, the idea of dominating someone (more so in a hypnosis situation probably) on occasion does feel like a very hot idea. I just want to say this won't change my dynamic with my Dom, Turq in any way since in regards to him I'm quite subby. Although while talking about this I did ask him about hypnotizing once to see how it went. He said neither yes or no but that he's use to dominant in regards to our dynamic (which I agree with since it's quite enjoyable the way it is). I'd probably approach it in a a submissive capacity anyway (as a way to please him or something) since the idea of Domming him especially when he has so many methods of stopping me in my tracks it's laughable. So you'll certainly still have posts of me being hypnotically being wrapped around his finger then being nerdy between cuddles afterwards. *chuckles
     The one thing I find interesting about is the feeling of both dominant and submissive in the same day (not at the same time though since that would have been more intense yet confusing I figure). I had pretty much finished writing my hypnosis script and thanks to that I gotten drawn into Domme headspace with the nagging need to hypnotize someone. That was making me feel quite horny.....>> Since I didn't have that option, reading some of my favorite dominant short stories on mcstories was the next best option. I think the headspace I was in, made them more enjoyable to read than they already were. One of those which is unfinished (and probably will stay that way I think) Emma's Thrall especially so for me. The need to hypnotize someone went on for a bit until I talked to Turq hours later. It wasn't about this, it was about us doing his counting game (By the way Turq you should know your game is the first thing to come up when I type in your screen name into Google which is amusing.) For those who don't know what it is here's a link to his blog explaining it: http://spiralturquoise.blogspot.com/2013/02/spiral-turquoises-counting-game.html?zx=6be2fddfc82b54ba And another blog post about a seriously hot scene involving it in use: http://spiralturquoise.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-losing-battle.html
    So discussing that made me get all subby especially since I never expected to ever ask him to do that (which he also didn't expect which isn't surprising). Hopefully that goes well since I don't know what exactly to expect, although he said he'd alter it so it would be enjoyable for me. It's an interesting incentive to brush up on my counting in chinese which is amusing. With that I finish up this post. Enjoy the read. ^^ ~
  
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!