In person fun *squee :D

     As you can guess it went quite well. ^^ I learned my boobs apparently don't bruise easily (later development: they did bruise just not like I expected which is interesting) and that being pinned to the wall is distracting as hell. My memory of certain parts is a bit confused so it might not be in correct order. I blame the frequent fractionation. :P It was awesome. :)

    This started with me getting to where he picked me up slightly later than expected. Then traffic and a hellbently insistent gps made his ride there slightly longer than it was suppose to be. I honestly thought he got lost for a moment. He did get there though and not long after I got in the car, pets happened (^^). I was just so glad to see him in person again (wearing purple again :D) and it just added to it we're had stuff planned for today. We talked a bit while he drove back to the hotel. So no weird stop at a place possibly pretending to be a hotel this time (that's still hilariously weird). Also hilariously weird, while we were walking in he thought we got the same room as the last time. He then said we're on the 4th floor again, specifically the same number as last time. (*chuckles) I honestly would like to know the odds of this happening. 
    After we got settled in the room (he closed the curtains on the window this time), I was sitting on the bed he asked if I wanted to start now or talk a bit. Of course I said the former. He had me stand in front of him my back against his chest then quickly spun me around to have me face him. Then before my brain could process this information he had my back against the nearby wall pinned with his forearm and pulling my hair. He told me to look into his eyes then I don't remember exactly other than when he asked if I was going to be a good girl and I said maybe (already cheating by pulling the pleasure trigger). The next thing I know he had pulled/lead me to the ground by my hair after dropping me, eyes closed shifting to kneel as he intended (since I had slid down to a crouching position against the wall instead).
    He brought me back up after that and had me stand again. Then (after asking me how I was and being amused that my brain was already slightly scrambled) he pulled the handshake into catalepsy induction on me. That one is still such as an awesome pattern interrupt. One second I'm going to shake his hand and the next I'm staring at my palm and my brain just shut off instantly. He told me to keep staring at the palm of my hand and stop thinking. Then he said he could move me however he wanted and I'd stay perfectly still and blank. While doing this he removed my button down shirt and had to move the hand I was still staring at. I still was frozen after that blankly staring ahead not really registering what was in front of me. Then he unfroze me so I could take off my undershirt and instantly refroze me again removing my bra. Of course then he started playing with my boobs partially to try and bruise them as planned two nights before when talking over details. He also used the wartenberg pinwheel along my arms, upper back and near my collar bone.
     He brought me back up again then had me lie on the bed. He then tried to remove my pants while I was in that position but didn't work since I kind of tried to be lazy and my lower muscle were like what the hell are you doing. He mentioned he could have me stand to do that which was a much better idea lol. Then he pulled the robot trigger and had me remove my sneakers, socks (which I put neatly nearby) and pants. He then put me in programming mode and had me repeat the usual phases like "I'm programmed to suck cock." and "My tits are yours to fuck.". He had me sit back down in the bed and lie back with my mouth wide open. I stared at the ceiling not thinking of anything for a moment and then he brought me up again.
     I stood up again and he was still partially dressed and he had me feel his cock which was getting hard. He again asked if I was going to be a good girl and of course I said maybe again. He then said asked if I would be a good girl if I would be so allowed to continue feeling his cock. This time I said yes which he was pleased with. He pulled the slave trigger and had me kneel before him (he let me suck his cock not too enthusiastically for a moment here which was a tease for me) then he sat on the bed. He had me remove his socks and shoes (which were slightly irksome to come off) then kiss his feet and hands (much subbiness at this on my part). He had me get up again (and while doing the gesture I love of holding up my chin with a finger making me look directly at him) told me that I pleased him very much (which made me instantly smile glad I did). He brought me out of the slave trigger. At one point I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he pulled out the crystal again. He had me watch it for a a second and then said sleep. I dropped and he brought me back up at the count of three.
     The next part I remember I'm laying on the bed again awake, legs spread and he's on top of me (pinning wrists with us hand above me briefly). He used the bimbo trigger (I of course giggled and twirled my hair) and nibbled my ears (mmmmm) along with sucking my boobs. He got up to put on a condom although at the moment I was so fractionated I didn't realize it. He got back on me, with his cock between my boobs. His cock was so tempting close to my mouth which he knew I noticed and teased me about me licking my lips. He then enslaved me with his cock making it the only thing I cared about and had me fuck his cock with my boobs. I got absorbed into the act of it after a moment. When he was probably close to cumming he had me stop and I made a disappointed sound which he noticed. Then he made it so I was no longer transfixed by his cock. I'm pretty sure he brought out the crystal again at this point and I watched it going back and forth until I said a phrase he told me to say when I completely blank. He played with and sucked on my breasts some more then slipped his hand underneath my panties and began to play with cunt and clit (more so my clit). He brought me on the edge of cumming (after switching from fast to slow repeatedly) and teasingly asked me with that smile when he knows he has me right where he wants me if I wanted to cum. I said yes please and of course he told me no not yet (such a tease :P) and stopped what he was doing.
    He used that moment to drop me with my trance trigger. While I was under he brought back that fun scene where he's in control of my body not my mind and whatever he had me say was my reality. He woke me back up again then had me stand up and remove my panties. He turned me around again (after removing his boxers) and fingered me from behind briefly while squeezing my boobs. He also had me bend over where a towel was on the bed and fingered me from behind (I thought I was squeaking/moaning loudly I put my face down in the bed to muffle myself). He still didn't let me cum and stopped fingering me when I got close again. I think he had me get up then kneel again to finally let me suck his cock. After having me touch his cock a few different time during the scene (my first thought every time was sucking him off a lot) I glad to finally be able to. I felt him cum while I was taking him in and out my mouth. He told me to keep sucking and I did. Not that the thought of stopping unless he told me to entered my mind.
     He told me to stop a short time later. He said (not his exact words but and equivalent of) since I had made him cum he was going to make me cum now. He had me sit again and fingered me this time able to see my reactions. I was practically humping his hand after a bit of that and had me cum. I came hard and he kept going and had me cum again not long after that (after asking if I wanted to). I'm surprised I didn't flop on the bed after that. I probably looked so out of it since he told me me to rest for a bit. It wasn't until that I realized how out of energy I was.This meant lots of snuggles, nuzzling of his stubbly chin and some pokes on my part. He amusingly seemed to like my hand on my shoulder since sometimes I moved it he'd put it back there. Along with stroking my hair and squeezing me  I think we snuggled longer than we played (not that I minded at all). We talked about things like the on goings in the Flash and Quantico. Then we eventually had to slowly get dressed and have lunch/snack on my part. He had planned to bring stuff for snack but forgot about it. We continued to talk about a variety of things after getting dressed and I gave him the coasters I had knitted him (one of the many times he petted me on the head that day ^^). Along with some silliness on
     Since I had to get back around a certain time after another hug, we got set and left the room. Somehow I managed to fix my hair so I didn't have sex hair. Which is amazing considering the amount of hair pulling and petting that happened (*chuckles). On the way back (after giving him the CDs I made him), there had been some talk about fun. the music group (apparently on hiatus which I hadn't realized) and the lead trying to get another hit song outside the group. He thought fun. as a group had a few songs on their CD which could be hits. He played one of the songs which sounded good to me. The song barely finished by the time we got back to where he picked me up earlier in the day. With that I'll end this super long detailed post. I can't wait to do this again (it made up for some of the crap moments of this year so far) although that penalty won't be until sometime next year. But it's certainly worth the wait. :) I hope you enjoy the read. Later ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!