Being an automated blowup doll

     :D today was awesome!!! I didn't think we'd so much in less than an hour. Nor did I expect the relative trancing ambush that started. It's one of the many things that he does which causes me to automatically start spacing out by association. It's not fair. :P (but it's fun *chuckles) Also to note I frequently zoned out trying to recall certain details...... I'm not sure how accurate one or two particular parts are order wise.
    Timing wise today was one of those days that worked out well with skyping availability. Taking the first chance I could get I let Turq know it was all good for skyping. After getting set we showed off our mutual plushies recently acquired (his was way more massive than I first thought). And I proceeded to show all the various knitting projects I have going simultaneously which kind of just happened (4 if you're wondering.....>>). Not long following that he pulled the large crystal (which he hasn't used in a while) probably just out of the frame and my mind just stopped in it's tracks. Before he even started I think I tried to say something (because it was just so sudden I was momentarily like huh) but him was saying how my mind and will being sucked into the crystal stopped that. I remember him saying variations of my mind and will getting sucked in there and me wanting to get lost in the crystal for a while. There was no chance to be bratty today not that the thought even occurred to me. It took some effort to even keep my eyes open during that part.
     Then he put the crystal away and started to have me remember the blowup doll suggestion (being constantly hot and aroused with my mouth wide open) by saying the more I breathed in the hotter I got, overlaying that with the robot (being mindless, with no will and blank). Once that was established he had me remove my upper part of my clothes then stand to remove the rest (other than my socks *chuckles). This followed with me spreading my legs at his request and then releasing me for a moment after masturbating briefly while saying things (I think). He then switched to the robot trigger after I sat back down and went into programming mode (I was more talkative than usual as a robot which he noticed since he pleasure triggered me every time I acknowledged I was in or out state ^^). He had me repeat the usual phrases like "I have no will." and such. He stopped after a bit of this to add the bimbo personality mode while I was still in programming mode (which I mentioned in the previous post). Also he's never added anything in programming mode other than the usual phrases so it was interesting. Basically it amounted to that I would still be a robot but have more autonomy to move on my own yet still obey his every command. Along with having some variation of my bimbo voice yet possibly in a stilted tone (also capable of being aroused since that's a thing that doesn't happen unless I'm in sexbot mode). 
     After asking if I was fine with the suggestion he activated the bimbo personality mode. The headspace didn't feel too different to me, of course I was more focused on how horny I was at the moment. I immediately started twirling my hair but my hand more stiff like a robot in it's positioning. He asked me what I was thinking and trying to combined the valley girl voice and robotic voice I said I didn't know (I'm not sure how it sounded...). He continued on that line of questioning for a short bit then switched reactivated programming mode. He had repeat most of the usual phrases a while still in bimbo personality mode. He added a few different ones about worshiping and pleasing his cock (based on an observation he made the other day in addition to some text play). 
     He had me masturbate then play with my boobs while repeating what he said. I was giggling after everything I said but it was a more brief and sharp than usual. He had me stop repeating and switched to cock simulation mode (after a moment of sound and slightly too horny to understand what he was saying issue). I'm pretty sure my eyes were rolling to the back of my head for a moment at this point. There was pleasure triggering through out this which made it more unfair and unhelpful (:p). He ended cock simulation then switched back to programming mode/ bimbo personality mode and had me cum. He ended the robot trigger after that and brought me back up.
    I was slightly spacey and wet following all of that (I immediately mentioned the latter) and he asked slightly teasing sounding if I wanted him to continue to do something about that. I nodded and verbally agreed in case he couldn't hear me since I was still rubbing my eyes due to the spaceiness. He pulled the slave trigger immediately after that which just practically dragged me back under. He had me kneel then switch positions to be bent over the edge of the bed. Of course he was asking things like what I was thinking (along with if I liked having my cunt in an easily accessible position and if I liked having my mouth and tits in easy view for him). Of course I instantly said to please him (which he approved of "shocker" :p). 
     He had me masturbate while in this position (which is a mutual favorite thing to do now). I told him afterwards I had underestimated how wet I was after the first half. He released me then immediately switched me to the bimbo trigger before I had a chance to even think about it. He had me cum hard not long after that (following a few more questions on his part). He surprisingly froze me then unfroze  while I was coming down from that orgasm. He ended the scene after that since I probably looked quite out of it after that. Enough so that he helped me up a bit while I was laying down.
     Once I was coherent enough to have a conversation again we talked about some amusing things like a conversation with someone else which he had yesterday which was the most adorable thing ever. Along with showing me the current Wonder Woman comic he's reading which is the size of my math textbook if you removed the hardcover from the comic book volume. I also did some more fawning over Turq's stuffie and discussing his potential plans he has for Neehu (which was partially why he used the crystal on me today apparently *chuckles). After talking some more and much needed snuggles and such he had to go and do stuff thus ending the call. Thus ending this blog entry. Enjoy the read.~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!