Impromptu brainwashing

     I'd so consider this a post birthday present (along with being unexpectedly spoiled with comics).  I managed to luck out with getting some skype time (post MEEHU on his part). So I super glad to see him. We talked about things that happened during his weekend along with the comics he got me. I really am not sure which one I want to read first though. We spent most of our time discuss a variety of stuff including that. Following discussing a particular point of a scene he did during the weekend, he decided to play after all.
   I was completely on board with that (obviously). It began with me being dropped noticing him still using some of the words from a recent iming scene. Once he figured he deepened me enough he suggested that when I woke up I was going to be quite aroused. Also he brought back the bimbo brainwashing suggestion. For those of you reading for the first time possibly or too lazy to look at previous blog entries (which I probably would be if I were you) bimbo brainwashing is what the name suggests. Me repeating phrases he says via hypnotic suggestion which results in an orgasm and me becoming progressively more and more like a bimbo. Of course my Dom pleasure triggers me and teases me throughout the entire way (which makes it more fun *chuckles). With this suggestion established he brought me back up and cranked up arousal hit me almost immediately. 
    I already knew it was going to happen but I kind of wanted to glare at him anyway. However being aroused overruled that instinct. He clearly saw this and asked me how I was doing. I sarcastically replied how did he think. He used that as his way to start the bimbo brainwashing (of course). I tried to resist a little but not as much like when I'm bratty. After saying it the first orgasm hit me and following it I wanted the play with my boobs a lot. I instinctively didn't however since he didn't tell me to do so. I also couldn't twirl my hair but that was more due to my hairstyle. By the second or third phrase I caught myself giggling when he told me to strip following being told to remove my shirt. It was actually kind of a relief to not have any clothing on. Probably due to the fact about 99% I've been a bimbo I'm naked. Around then he let me play with my boobs which was very glad for. 
   He continued to have me say phrases like or similar to "I'm a dumb and ditzy puppet." and "I'm your mindless obedient sex slave." As we went along I said them I interjected the word like and totally into them. Along with my mind being caught up in thinking about sex a lot. I was vaguely mindful to not move my hips too much to unsteady the tablet since my hands were a little busy.  The pleasure triggering, boob playing and orgasms made what I was saying more of a blur. Turq had me bent over the bed and masturbate while saying a few more phrases. Plus asking things like if I had anything left on my mind. Which was difficult to answer because thinking straight was difficult at best. He told me to look into the camera (since I was kind of burying  my face in my hand/the bed). I imagine I looked quite out of it. He then had me kneel and play with my boobs some more. By the end of all that I was tempted to call him Master twice (which apparently was the goal I found out afterwards). I had to suddenly end the scene due to a sudden lack of privacy on my part (which he was about to anyway). 
     Being suddenly jarred out of a headspace like that left me slightly dazed for a moment. He brought me back up to normal minus all the brainwashing and such. Then we imed some more for a bit including virtual snuggles and such and a unexpected happy birthday from Daja (since my birthday was right after MEEHU which she also attended). Then he had to go and do stuff while I decided what comic to read first. That pretty much ends the recount of that very hot short scene for today. Later~ ^^                                                                                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!