Night time Skyping :D

     So I think I might have jinxed skyping opportunities  after putting that update post lol. Almost right after every opportunity we could of have to skype couldn't happen for one reason or another. I swear if I didn't know any better I'd believe we were being purposefully thwarted. However last night we finally got the chance to skype I realized. Which is especially odd since we've never done night skyping before although for the most part that's a typical thing for him to do with other people he plays with. So I was glad to finally get a chance to skype with him. (^^)    We spent a bit of the time talking because as I've mentioned it's been a while (at least since we've done it over skype). I kind of ended up talking a mile a minute during that portion (XD) I know he's going to say he doesn't mind but I just noticed is all. Of course I took some time to be a brat as always (:p). My Dom had started teasing me at that point stating that he wanted me to mention about doing things. Of course I was like if you could get to doing things if you want to. He retorted that he didn't want to. (*rolls my eyes) It took me repeatedly poking me incessantly until he pulled the bimbo trigger. It hadn't worked all the way because of not using it as much, however it worked well enough that I slipped into my usual speak. It also helps that he was messing with my arousal and teasing me a bit with the pleasure trigger.(:p) He had brought me back up (and returned my arousal back to normal) after that and I mentioned the trigger not being effective as always (which he said he noticed).
     After that he used the putting me into the bimbo headspace by having me focus on his voice and  repeat bimbo related words after him (still one of the hottest things every). This led to him teasing me some more with turning up my arousal up to a5 and asking the usual questions/statements. Like if I'm too stupid to think and I'm agreeing with him mindlessly of course because distracted by arousal. Then after a bit of this he ended the trigger but left me at a5. He then teasingly asked how I was (-_-  :P) and I replied "How do you think?".  He then pulled the robot trigger (which also wasn't as effective) and the arousal went into the background. Once I said the automatic response for it Turq had me get up and bend over my bed. While having me in this position he had me repeat phrases after him then had me show him my boobs (I think because I remember him telling me to put down my hands on the bed again).
The next thing I remember him doing is commanding me to kneel and then he used the cock simulation mode. He also had me put my hands behind my head and say like 3 more phrases.
    He ended the trigger and then said my name at which I automatically looked up. As I looked up he told me to cum which surprised me because I was slightly dazed just coming out of the trigger. I finished orgasming he ended the scene. It took me second to get back up from the kneeling position I was in and it took a minute for me to be able to word properly. We talked some more about how that went and talked about other things. After a while I realized I had to deal with my hair and put on my pajamas and post playing I usually don't feel like doing anything for a bit. Given the comment I made during all the talking about my boobs being hypersensitive to my shirt at the moment (thanks to all the play) I should of seen what happened next.  Especially when he asked if I thought my boobs wanted more attention and I
     Of course I didn't and when he pulled the robot trigger I was automatically saying the response phrase before I knew it. He had me get my pajamas and put them on my bed to put them on. Once that was done, he had me remove my clothes and kneel. He had me show and cup my boobs then had me start squeezing my boobs both individually and together. It was at that point he had me say the same phrase over and over while I did this. I don't remember what exactly it was but I think it had something to do with being Master's programmable plaything (or something like that). I kept on doing that for bit until he told me to stop and then he had me pinch my nipples while saying "My body belongs to Master." (I'm pretty sure...) He ended the trigger after having me squeeze my boobs one more time (*chuckles). 
     We talked about it mainly I had thought he was just going have me put my pajamas on. So I wasn't expecting all of that but I certainly enjoyed it. (:D) It certainly made putting on my pajamas easier. Then I dealt with my hair after getting back in bed with my pajamas on. I noted while I was doing it was the first time he was seeing me do these things because we've never night skyped before. At this pointed we moved back to iming thus ending this journal entry. Thanks for reading ~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!