Having Skype time as scheduled (finally) ^^

    So the in person fun from last month's blog entry is still a work in progress due to stuff in real life. Hopefully that should be done soon enough. Also there was no topping on my part for this blog post. I wasn't in the mood for it especially after all the subbing I did today. Maybe that will be a thing for next time. (*smirks)
     So just as I was about start watching Iron Fist on Netflix, Turq showed up.I know Iron Fist hasn't gotten the best reviews but I figured what's the harm in checking it out. I usually don't do that sort of thing before a scene because my mind would be too focused on that. But given the time I thought he was going to be late, which luckily wasn't the case. I quickly set up stuff for skyping on the laptop because finally have a cam with a mic that makes it possible to do. (^^)After getting that done and dealing with a small issue at the beginning of the call we started the play portion of the call.
     It started with the usual teasing on Turq's end on what we should do (although we already discussed it the other day) even though he knows my response was likely going to be whatever you're up for. I swear it's almost an ongoing joke at this point lol. After a moment he dropped me unexpectedly with my trance trigger and set up the usual suggestions for the bimbo brain washing. Following the typical check to see if I was okay with these suggestions he brought me back up. Not surprisingly when I brought back up I was much hornier and this led to him asking me how I was knowing full well how I was feeling. Thus leading to my reply of "How do you think?". Unphased at this point by my snark he easily responded (although I don't recall what it was). Then not long after this the brainwashing phrases began. I attempted to resist the first one and that resulted in me forgetting what the phrase was because I was a bit spacy already. (which was a first for me lol) I told him that and he just said it again. This time I said it after a bit less resistance and an orgasm happened as a result. Of course I was still horny and couldn't help slightly humping the area of the bed I was on. It only took repeating a few phrases (such as "I think with my cunt") with orgasms for me to want to play with my boobs and saying like in the sentence with my bimbo voice. Also my clothes began coming off during this, in this case my pajamas because they're comfy. He let me move around freely a bit while sitting which led to me playing with my boobs which were begging for attention at that point. At some point I think my eyes rolled slightly at all the orgasms.
      With my clothes mostly off he had me bend over my bed after taking off the rest of my clothing. With all that orgasming during the brainwashing, I was quite wet so when he had me masturbate I was quite wet already. That lead to slightly loud sounds on my part and it continued while I switched to the kneeling position at his command. He had me use my other hand to play with my boobs. During this the bimbo brainwashing was still on going, so I was pretty much in full on bimbo headspace at this point. After a few phrases like"He controls my cunt." he had me stop masturbating and playing with my boobs and ended with some pleasure triggering. Then he said the word that ends the brainwashing scene. 
     I got back on the bed after I took a second to be less dazed from the orgasms. We then talked a bit about how that went and ended up being triggered as a robot a few times. The main portion of time as robot Turq had me stand with hands behind my back along with saying phrases such as I'm programmed to suck cock and something about being a programmable fucktoy (I think). After a bit of this he ended the trigger then just as I was about to pick up my shirt he used the robot trigger again catching me off guard. I like when he does that because usually my brain sometimes overthinks so him getting me off guard is a good way to avoid that. Getting back to what happened, when he pulled the automatic trigger he did the factory reset suggestion. Leaving me completely blank and he asked if I could think and if I had any programming. I said in robot speak that I had neither one in a voice a bit more monotone than my usual robot voice (which he said was a thing with that). Then he put in programming via some phrases and after that brought back the programming I already had. Factory reset is one of my favorite suggestions. He ended the robot trigger after that and mentioned he liked catching me unexpectedly like that (*chuckles). At another pint he had me squeezing my boobs together
       After I sat down again there was a brief bit of bouncing between robot and bimbo headspace which helped with the fractionation already there. With one of those times having me put my hands behind my head and saying phrases like "I'm powerless." which was fun. So by the time he asked I wanted to be tranced by his cock in his hypnotist voice I felt myself slipping into a trance easily. Then when he suggested I remember when I've had that happen (knowing the hotel visit was the last time that happened) I was pretty much gone. He pulled out his cock and I got quite fixated on it. He then suggested that I'd feel his cock in my mouth which definitely elicited a full on eyeroll from me. Increasing arousal was added to it until I came and just after I finished he dropped me into a trance by just saying sleep (which is always awesomely hot). He did a cleaning up of all the brainwashing for today and brought me back up. The rest of the time we spent talking about stuff like welcome to nightvale's latest episodes and knitting. He did have to go eventually and we ended the call. Thanks for reading about today's adventures. Later ~    
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!