Skype fun times (technically)

So I've been lazy about putting things up here. Even though I have all the time in the world (for now anyways). But things have been happening, with not a huge amount of regularity but fun times have occurred. I figured since this time was mostly text part video, it technically counts and certainly would work.
      We had planned to do fun things today but we had been hanging around on skype for a little bit, by the time we probably got around to starting I didn't have privacy on my end. *sighs Eventually I figured we could do some stuff via im on skype. Turq had suggested robot play with some objectification involved (not his exact words but that was the gist of it). Once I saw the robot trigger even in im everything seems to just stop to a screeching halt. I wasn't 100% out of it but I was definitely out of it enough for the automatic response. Then asked the usual question on if I think, to which I said I cannot. He then asked if I was a person and I said that this unit wasn't a person.  It then moved to the usual programming with phrases like "you are mine to use" and  "you are my wet and well lubricated sex doll" for a little bit. Then after ending programming he asked me what my mouth was for and told him it was for sucking his cock. He then ended the robot trigger and asked how was (figuring I'd be more aroused than before) especially with him using the pleasure trigger during the robot headspace. The thing is that in the robot headspace, the pleasure resulting of the trigger is not as noticeable so it's not as a tease in that headspace (which is why he doesn't use it as much then). :P 
     But when I was out of that headspace it was noticeable then, leading me to mention I was thinking bimbo related things at being that horny. Of course he enjoys me being a bimbo which is fun for me too so he went with that. I immediately started giggling once he used the trigger for that headspace. He asked what I was thinking about and I said "fun stuff like sucking your cock and stuff". He nudged things in the direction of hotness by saying other things I'd like such as maybe squeezing your tits around my cock". Things I'm certainly not opposed to at all (*tries not to get distracted). More pleasure triggering was involved ("shocker") and after a bit of it and me telling him I was quite horny he asked if I was wet for him. Of course he asked this knowing I probably was (and I was) and just wanting me to say that. The same with asking if I was enjoying my boobs (which is guaranteed) but I was slightly disappointed there weren't more boobs to play with. He approved of that answer and reinforcing the main points of what was said in the bimbo headspace up to that point (to which I readily agreed with). He asked if I liked being a stupid bimbo which I agreed with not really thinking straight at this point since I was more focused on my boobs. Not long after that he ended the bimbo headspace 
     Of course he asked how horny I was leading to the retort of what did he thing. He moved to the next question of if I was not pleased at having my brain back. I gave the brat reply of maybe to that question (because me lol). Then he asked if there was anything I wanted instead I asked what he wanted (since i was feeling quite subby at this point). After pleasure triggering in approval, he turned my arousal all the way up and said he wanted me to beg. That also was a thing that hasn't happened in a while which is fun. In addition to that he had me unable to touch myself until he allowed me to (which is technically a thing during play for me) which made things more of a tease for me than before (again "shocker"). Things continued with him encouraging to beg for what I wanted until we moved back to video again. This lead to me begging to let me play with my boobs and play with my cunt, which with me on edge means my eyes were rolling in the back of my head probably at this point. During the playing with my boobs part he had me take off my shirt. Things get a bit fuzzy after this part but I know I begged to let me cum, which he did let me. Then subsequently dropped me after I finished and had the typical clean up of everything going back to normal.
      He had to go adult so we talked about how it went and talked about avenger related things until he left. Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoyed the hypno shenanigans. ~        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Very hot fun!