Text fun ^^

     Well although we had more visible Skype plans for today, stuff on my side didn't cooperate which lead to playing over ims instead which is good because it helps if I don't remember what he said at a certain point(or points in this case because I forgot somehow got much of a tease my Dom is :p). To answer your question yes I'm still winding down from the post trance high so it's rainbows and unicorns and such currently *giggles.
     At this point I'm sure you can guess what trigger we started out with. If you still need a hint, here's one........bimbo. I certainly missed doing that one and it had the standard pleasure trigger is through out to have me more horny of course. And usually the first thing he asks is if I have anything on my mind, which is kind of difficult to do if I'm a very horny, ditzy, idiot *chuckles. He's very aware of that but still asks to probably see how I'll answer. This trigger got revisited later on so I didn't get to cum then although I was a bit worked up. It certainly didn't help that he asked what I was wearing before he brought me back up from the trigger (tease! :p).
     Then after a few minutes to kind of come back he dropped with the trance trigger (after saying me being awake wouldn't last long "surprise") and had me all mindless and blank which was fun.....:). I wish he went a little bit longer with that but it still was quite fun. I got brought back from that one and said how horny I was from the first trigger he immediately dropped my with that same one and asked me how much so. Even though it wasn't necessary I figured me mentioning that created a good opening. This continued with some teasing and degradation which I really like in this state along with playing with my boobs a lot... During all this he steadily turned up the arousal to all the way which is the point right before I orgasm.  Then is when he asked me teasingly if he should let me cum and considering I was right on the edge I was quite desperate (which I'm sure he knew) and I started begging (which I like doing too). I'm surprised he didn't make me beg some more. Although if he did it would of been more of me going "pretty pretty please" probably. Then after a moment of holding me in suspense he told me to cum hard which I sure as hell did since I was catching my breath afterwards. I swear if I was capable of being bratty and he had said no again I might of tried to play with my coy to make myself cum which I rarely do since it's sensitive as hell..
    I recovered from that and called him a tease (which he was) and we decided what to do next. That next thing was the robot trigger which by text involves call and response which involve hot sentences such as "I am a robotic fuckdoll" and  "I am a mindless toy" and messing my arousal via the sexbot program of the robot trigger. Let me tell you being on the constant edge of a orgasm while trying to remain emotionless and robotlike and say phrases is hard to balance. After a few phrases he let me cum again and after I recovered from that one and assuring him I wasn't worn out he used the last trigger he was planning to use.
     That trigger being the slave trigger which we haven't used a little bit. Usually this is when I tell you I was a bit bratty during it... but this time I wasn't at all. Considering the past week or so I've needed to feel very very submissive I imagine that's why there was no resistance present what so ever. I even did the referring to myself in the third person because I knew he'd like it if I did that and I wanted to please him and thanked him when complimented me after I followed a command. After a moment of kneeling I came because he told me to then I came back up. I got up from where I was kneeling and lounged out in conversion afterwards. Of course it involved snuggles :D. It was a lot of fun, hope you enjoy the read. Later ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!