Play inspiring ideas

    Today was a fun short day of having multiple buttons pushed which left me hot, wet and incapable of thinking. The lack ability to think was at my request, even though that usually happen when my Dom and I play. The request came because I was stressed (currently too horny......... and possibly playing with my boobs a bit thinking about today to be) about a few upcoming assignments for my classes which are going to be back to back (which certainly doesn't help the stress). Since they're quite soon I've been thinking and worrying about them constantly which doesn't do me any good since that only leads to more worrying and so on. So having a moment of not thinking other than what he wanted was awesome.
     Interestingly I was a bit more of a brat today than I am when we usually Skype. Probably because I wanted him to push back just as much as I was being bratty and have me completely reduced momentarily to a mindlessly submissive horny puddle. Which I pretty much was as the time would allow for anyway. We started with sticking my tongue out at him a lot. So much so he threatened to bring back a suggestion from quite a while ago which would cause me to freeze every time I did that. Lol yeah that didn't deter me at all (not that anyone whose read my blog or knows me would be surprised). Then he used the bimbo trigger on me and I was still a bit bratty because I kept answering what he asked with a teasing maybe. 
     When I did that he turned my arousal up making it more difficult to be bratty (although I didn't play with my boobs again probably because I again my submissiveness cause me to desire to be told to do so). Toying with my arousal of course came with some teasing and removing some of my clothes (just my shirt and pants I think). Then he woke me up which was saying teasing thing to do (of course). Keeping me a little off balance he used the robot trigger on me a short time later. 
    This lead to the rest of my clothes being removed then I was kneeling while saying phrases he told me back to him. Right before the repeating started he had turned my arousal all the way back up using the sexbot suggestion. So I was just in absolute need but the fact the robot trigger was in play held me back from acting on that. Then I was on all fours and repeating more phrases like ones already mentioned on here such as being programmed to suck cock (that never stops being hot...). Then he told me to return to being seated then to spread my legs and open my mouth then cum. 
     That's usually the end of a scene but he had me play with my nipples while still a robot. That has me especially hot since I was doing it because he told to do it. So I felt completely in his control if I didn't already. Which he didn't get to see much of he told me because of how the tablet was positioned (awww). But I got to see a bit more of him on cam afterwards when he woke me up which was fair since I was naked :p (*chuckles). Then he woke me up again and I was so out of it! So much so he remarked he was proud that he got me that spacy. Thinking about it now it's like when we first started playing together and I would wake up but quite spacy for a few minutes. I still do but this time it hampered my ability to communicate for a few minutes since holding a conversation like that is difficult at best. Then we hung out and chatted until we got interrupted on my end and he had to leave soon after. :( 
      That almost lead to a short sub drop which sucked but i should of expected because the thing is with shorter scenes they get more intense. But the intense ones are fun so it's just something I've got to watch out for when we do shorter scenes. With that said an idea I had not long ago in what to do sitting another scene possibly is getting me worked up (along with having me touch myself however he wanted) and describing how I'd suck him off and have me feel that while he's describing it (and we could mutually cum at the end of that if he wanted). I'd rather actually be doing what he's describing to him but this also sounds fun to do. Regardless next time I hope he gets quite Dom with me or I could just use the slave trigger on me for a bit (or the cock slave suggestion he was talking about the other day). Hope you enjoying reading about that scene. Later ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!