Cathartic Writing I guess

    I imagine the first thing you're thinking while reading this is oh my god the text isn't purple! Yeah it's just a trial run and it feels appropriate for what I'm going to say, a little change even temporary is good at times. :) As the label says this isn't play entry but just me thinking on appreciating things and people (I'm guessing this sounds familiar :p). Seriously thought with being near the edge of a possible change in my life for the better, I want to make sure that I let him know that being here for both the small and major moments in this year (more than a year actually) since I've known him means a lot. 
    Like today I had been feeling a bit emotional and he just stayed and helped me feel any better that I could in the time he was here. That comforting moment helped me feel immensely better in an hour or two. It's never ceases to amaze me how much that means to me no matters how many times he does it (and he's done it quite a few times I'm sure). I mean I know he doesn't mind doing it since he's repeatedly said so and for once I didn't have as much of a I'm being annoying feeling.
     On the point of it being over a year since we've met still blows my mind even though we talked about it over a month ago. I'll never stop being amazed how lucky I am to have meet him in the first place. Especially with the year I've had I believe he made it a bit brighter than it would of been. (I imagine a few people reading this are like if this gets any sappier than I'm going to gag. To that I say :p :p :p :p!)
     It's not been just him supportwise but I've met a great friend in Daja because of him. (*waves hi looking slightly ridiculous to daja if she reads this) I'm not surprised considering what kind of a person Turq is that Daja would be that kind of person as well and she is. But wrap this up even though I'd gladly go on longer, I'm just letting him know he's appreciated with just being here. ~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!