casual play today

    As the title says today was a lot of skype conversation turned into to play via me bratting a lot  which is surprising to no one by this point. We had planned to do things yesterday via Skype but that turned into text play due to things not working in my favor. He's just as capable toying with my brain over im so the only set back was no getting to actually see him. Today he seemed to enjoy freezing me quite a bit and putting in suggestions while I'm frozen (which I said was cheating). That was the start of everything amusingly enough. If he were here, he likely would have posed me while I was frozen (which I like because it's an interesting feeling being reduced to a poseable doll practically). 

    I kind of wasn't expecting to play with Turq back from playing with someone else and expected to just talk and hangout without kink things. Since we don't do that often so I enjoy doing that from time to time as well. We spent quite a while talking (I have no idea how long we talked before I started bratting) about things like the need to catch up on many shows. Including Steven Universe (which apparently has gotten good this current season). I had planned to do that this summer but it didn't work out. I was knitting during this which I usually don't but I had figured we weren't going to do things hence why I pulled it out. It's probably why he asked if I wanted to do things or just continue talking since he was either or basically (I was either way as well at that moment). Which I told him and I likely started the many pokes & giggles not long after. It amuses me to no end to poke him until he says "Yes?". I usually just giggle a bit and at times like today I wave and say hi. He said hi back during one those moments which amused me to no end. I think after 3 or 4 rounds of this he froze then after a brief moment unfroze me.
     I stuck out my tongue in full on brattiness. One time he froze me then said "Blank" and everything just halted. I was just staring off into space as he put in the suggestion. I forget which one it was since there was one where my tongue would freeze the next time I stuck my tongue out at him. The first one he had me flash my boobs at him. Also on where I would only be able to say "My breasts are her Master's to fuck." or something similar to that. I tried to fight it but he pulled the body slave trigger and stopped my attempts and made me speak. I was still bratting a lot at this point possibly just slightly less. Then he dropped me which I hadn't expected. 
     During the brief trance he set it up that I would beg him to do things with my boobs (squeeze them, suck on them. fuck them, etc.). After checking I was fine with the suggestion he brought me back up. He asked the usual question of what I was thinking about. Of course knowing how I was going to answer. Along with supplying ideas of his own which didn't help the arousal I was feeling (likely the point). I had started twirling my hair sightly, a bimbo headspace habit brought on by the horniness maybe. I didn't beg though for whatever reason probably forgot and slightly part brat. Not long until he ended the suggestion and then pulled the body slave trigger again. I wondered what he was planning to do briefly when he had me kneel. Once there he had me say a phrase (I don't remember what it was....) which I didn't hesitate in saying. He commented on that by asking if my lack of hesitation was because I wanted to do what I was saying. Not exactly in that phrasing but that was the general framing of the question. I of course still capable of sass gave him the answer of maybe.  He ended the body slave trigger following my answer. 
     I used the returned control of my body to get back up to the bed. Before I was even standing he pulled the slave trigger. That was out of left field for me since he hasn't used in a short while. That confusion slid me into the headspace quickly. Despite not having been in this headspace in a while the submissive answers came effortlessly to me.When Master had me stand up the words as you wish slipped past my lips without me even thinking about it. Then again when commanded me to position myself bent over the bed.  He had me present my boobs while bent over and asked a question or two because I recall answering yes master to something. Then he had me stand up again and said that I would fall (I think he use a different word) to my knees then orgasm. I did just that and that orgasm was intense. After I finished he ended the trigger and we talked a bit about how everything had went. 
    Then not long after that he had me focus on his cock and had me repeat 3 phrases after him. Phrases about serving his cock, worshiping his cock and such. Also before that he had asked what I was thinking about and I said his cock (of course). He pleasure triggered me for that I think. After the phrases he had me cum again and ended the scene following that. It took me a moment following that to put in the effort to talk. I let him know that it was fun also unexpected which was the theme of this scene it seems. *chuckles  Following this we went back to talking about things including welcome to nightvale and todd in the shadows related things. We kept this up for a while until he had to go and get ready for a munch. I was glad to get to spend so much time together since it doesn't happen too much. Hope everyone enjoyed reading about today's fun. Later~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!