Robot play (a day late)~

     So we had originally planned for yesterday but I was not in the best of mood (even though I really did want to play). *pouts But we just hanged out and talk which I probably needed since it had been a looong week. Plus, he seemed pretty tired so waiting was likely a good idea. It was worth waiting a day though. :)  Today managed to work out pretty well timing wise. I had to wait until I had good enough privacy to start (which probably wasn't long but felt like it was taking forever). 
    When we started after a moment of checking how I was and him poking me (:p) and possible evil thinking (based on the chuckled that occurred) right before he went straight for the robot trigger. It took a second since I wasn't expecting my Dom to go straight for it. Also I was about poke him which i'm not sure he saw. Then I slipped easily into the headspace waiting to be commanded and sitting up straighter. He had me stand up which I tried to do as mechanically as possible. Then to move into a kneeling position with my legs spread and get on all fours. Not a single thought was running through my head during all this. Following a brief moment on all fours he had me remove my shirt and automatically returned to that position without even considering it. After that he had me bend over the bed and cup my breasts briefly. After that he had me kneel again and ended the trigger. 
     It took a second to readjust to my surroundings enough that I could get back on my bed (still shirtless). I was a little spacy but more than coherent enough to hold a conversation. I don't recall much about it other him asking how I was at the moment. It was a short conversation though since he pulled the robot trigger again not long after that. The robot headspace was easier to slip into after just being in it before. I believe he had me stand up again and then put me in programming mode to enter programming phrases like "I have no mind.", "I have no will." and "I cannot think.". He had me exit programming node after that reestablished. Then begin to set up a suggestion I had been talking about on and off for a few weeks now. The suggestion (if not previously mentioned) is that in robot headspace, I would be reset to factory version and reprogrammed. Basically the kink equivalent of factory resetting your phone. As he spoke about how when reset my programming would be erased from my hard drive and how there was a backup I slipped further into robot headspace I think. 
     When he was finished and said factory reset, what little faculties I possessed based on my programming disappeared. Once what little I had was gone I said programming removed. There was absolutely nothing there. Even as a robot I'd never felt this level of emptiness before for lack of a better word. I think he had asked me what I was right after that and I don't recall how I answered (probably with nothing since I had no ability to think). He put me into program mode and entered many programming phrases including "This unit is a drone.", "This unit belongs to Master.", "My body belongs to you." and "This unit is a fuckdoll.". There were quite a few more phrases and then he had me stop, exit program mode and save the programming. Once saved he ended the robot trigger again. (That part was really hot writing and thinking about.)
      I sat back down on the bed again and we talked about how that went since I had been looking forward to it for a while. I said not surprisingly that it was awesome. He had asked how the factory reset felt in compared to regular robot headspace. It took a second to think about it since on the surface they're pretty much the same. Except with the factory resent even programming is gone leaving me with nothing. Apparently I looked different when the factory reset was done (since in robot headspace my expressions are nonexistent to me). So I had no idea until he mentioned it. He asked if I wanted to it again (I said yes of course). Then he pleasure triggered me which he had been doing during both durations as a robot which doesn't register much if at all in that headspace. I imagine it's because the robot headspace is being emotionless and sexual arousal counts as an emotion probably. 
     Not long after this exchange he pulled the robot trigger for a third time. He used the factory reset again erased everything. He also had me almost completely undress by this point. He had me kneel (or bend over the bed) again I think and I stood at his command again (following the removal of the rest of my clothes) with my legs spread. He had me start masturbating which turned into a more repetitive action then normal. I probably slipped into a normal state slightly due to the direct arousal (which caused me to realize how wet I was by then). He had me say more phrases while masturbating like "This unit's cunt is a well lubricated fuckhole.", "This unit is your sex slave." and "This unit's mouth is for sucking cock." (or something similar). I believe he had initiated programming mode for that. He had me stop repeating and masturbating respectively after a few moments of that. Then he had me orgasm (which in that headspace is interesting ) especially while standing. When I finished the orgasm he ended the trigger for a third time. That didn't end the scene however.
    He unexpected pulled the bimbo trigger while I was trying to get back to being 100% coherent. I giggled and instantly started the hair twirling. He asked me in bimbo headspace what was my favorite part of the robot part. I think I said the masturbating and the being blank parts. He pleasure triggered me which after all the earlier stuff had me squirm. Told me I was his whore (which he usually does in that headspace). Then had me cum again which I didn't expect and caused me to kind of slam my hand in the bed  (then clutch that same hand into blanket) until I finished. He ended the bimbo trigger after that. That part was the first time during the entire scene that I had wanted something (play with my boobs specifically).  
     Then he had me focus on his voice after that which after all that happened instantly. It's like my focus instantly zoomed in like a high quality camera. I listened as he told me that was obedient, his slave (I think) and other things. Then he had me go completely blank (which being fractionated was made easy). He had me get on all fours again (this time I made sure he had a better view) then kneel and cup my breasts. Then he had me go blank again (I was still cupping my breasts for the moment) and put me in a trance just by saying "Sleep". While under he ended all the conditioning & suggestions that happened today that aren't regularly done things (i.e. the triggers). Then he said I wake up back feeling great and such at the count of three. I woke up feeling a lot less spacy than I would have been if he had just woken me up without counting me back up. 
     This ended the scene and I laid down (for a few minutes) having a conversation about how it went and other things like my need to catch up on many shows. Shows including the Flash and Agents of Shield (even though I have access to Netflix). Also a volume of Spider Man comics he has which is comparable in size to a textbook to me. Which lead to a discussion on villains and the upcoming Luke Cage series on Netflix. After about 20 minutes maybe he had to head off to get ready for plans he had previously made. I so want to do that robot part again. Hope you all enjoy reading about it. Later~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!