A bit of a hybrid scene today

    By hybrid I don't mean the car. :p The scene just switched from text to Skype which I don't think has happened before.. interesting.  Anyway to get back on topic, it was awesome fun. I was surprised he went for the mind slave trigger first, mostly because that one doesn't get at much use even though I immensely enjoy the fact it allows me to express my submissiveness a lot (not that I'm not allowed to or anything but that's usually when I feel it the most intensely while I'm a trance). Since there are times I feel it more strongly than others when I'm completely out of trance, like yesterday for example. The absolute need to please just crept up on me and pounced unrelentingly not too long after he left. It refused to let up for a while, which was annoying since I knew there was no way I could alleviate it until he got back, which was many hours from then. I managed eventually distract myself with some criminal minds episodes but it was a reminder that need was always there even if I was a brat a majority of the time. I sometimes forget that submissive mindset exists especially when I'm being bratty for a while.
    Getting back to the scene he had me feel increasingly horny while in the mind slave state but I wasn't allowed to touch myself in a pleasurable way. Since I was so eager to please him I didn't (accept that one brief moment my hands brushed my breasts when I got momentarily distracted....) At first I wasn't begging at least visibly since as soon as he said a3 under my breath I immediately started saying "please please please" repeatedly. All this while I was kneeling which was another major submissive button he knowingly pushed this all drove me crazy. Of course he was quite liberal with the pleasure triggers during all this and then raised the arousal up 1 then finally allowed me to touch myself..... I don't think I was ever so glad or needed to play with my boobs as much ever before that.
    Then after we switched to Skype where the slave state continued for a bit more then to the robot trigger which involved the usual repeating phrases which have changed since the last time we did that on Skype since we've doing quite a bit of very hot bimbo play among other stuff by text. Possessiveness has become involved in it as well in the sense of being used by him sexually in specific ways, being used for his pleasure (which ties into my need to please him and probably a bit of degradation as well I imagine) and that he owns my body in that way has also certainly come into play when it comes to these phrases which gets me quite hot and bothered. All of this along with being called his little whore and his personal plaything and so on.
     Then I was a bimbo for a bit and took some clothes off if they weren't off already. Along with playing with myself enthusiastically to make up for the time I couldn't as a slave earlier. I'm pretty sure I came at the end of that then was triggered as a robot again. At this point I couldn't keep the emotionless expression since I was probably aroused out of my mind at that point since I remember just constantly making aroused sounds throughout that. Then I came twice in a row which warranted a brief break since my head after that was thoroughly scattered.
     On the point of which triggers are used the least the body slave trigger came up which I don't really count since it usually gets used in combination with another trigger rather than on own. Which he did right after it was mentioned. :p The marionette strings finally came into play after he put in while I in a trance via the trance trigger (yay) and it was interestingly cool since I did actually feel as if strings were controlling my movements. I was kind of laughing the entire time mostly in kind of amazement at it since it was quite fun. I hope we do that one again sometime soon. ^^
     I'm quite certain we ended with the robot state again after he triggered it briefly to have me stand at attention. It's a bit odd a blur except I know some call and response happened. I kind of wish he would have me say certain things while having me twist my nipples at least once. That last one ended with another huge orgasm which caused me to sit down immediately after he released me from the trigger since my brain was seriously crashed after that. We of course talked and cuddled a bit. :D Enjoy reading. See you soon enough. Later ~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!