Two Skype scenes in one week?? it's a miracle! ^^

     But seriously I don't think this has happened in quite some time if at all. This was part hanging out/fun time which was awesome to just lay about and talk about any thing one moment then be in trance another..... I'm still coming back from that a little bit with moments of the scene coming to me randomly, which cause me to stare blankly into space while it plays in my head. Although I didn't have any requests for today (as usual) I kind of wanted to do the empty shell suggestion again (it wasn't an absolute must for me but the memory from the last time it's popping up in my head a bit).... It's not just because of that giant pretty sparkly crystal paper weight he used twice. :p Not that it's anywhere near a deterrent either *chuckles. I just miss being in that headspace I guess since it has been a while since we've done that one.
     So today he started with the trance trigger to temporarily bring back a suggestion which came from the inspiration seen here: http://serena0627.blogspot.com/2014/02/things-that-my-brain-decides-are.html . After enjoying the moment of being deep in trance setting that up (he was quite specific in that the phrase was said only once before I orgasmed, which I think was due to that one time he hadn't specified and it momentarily went amusingly wrong *chuckles) I tried to brat my way through it.I made faces and sticking my tongue out at him while I was twirling my hair while he was pleasure triggering in between orgasms. I ended up at one point having to say a phrase that answered a question I said I wasn't going to answer. Lol yeah I walked straight into that one. After some time I had completely lost the ability to think (due to all those orgasms and hornyness) my mind was just in a pliable, unquestioning, lusty haze agreeing to everything he said. I know I finally called him Master at this point since I was completely incapable of be bratty in the slightest. I distinctly remember not being able to focus on the camera just blinking a lot completely lost in the hazy of it. All the while I was playing with my breasts just moaning unable to stop myself, just completely needing to feel horny aroused and nothing else mattered in that moment. Not long after that the scene ended which was a good thing since my brain was quite crashed at that point. I couldn't talk briefly I just made sounds to let him know yes or no.
    Some time afterwards (not long after we ended that scene I imagine) he said he enjoyed doing that since I'm normally the complete opposite with the way I speak in general. So reducing my brain to a complete lust fueled puddle with the inability to be remotely articulate is apparently quite (*giggles it is) :). We then lounged about a bit and talked with my clothes were in a pile not far away. I remember him asking me to take them off one by one between all those orgasms and me doing so during that scene. As for a matter of when it happened....... that's quite muddled. Also the number of orgasms I had during that scene is quite muddled as well. Not that I mind since that is probably the closest I will ever come to literally cumming my brains out.
     After the talking came a bit more play which involved the robot trigger which involved the use of call and response and I was on my knees on the floor while doing so because he told me to kneel (which I seem to associate with the floor usually). I had then gotten back up and laid face up and did some more call and response while bringing up the arousal. Which led to me cumming again and another break I believe. 
     Briefly after that was the bimbo state again probably because I couldn't stop twirling my hair after the first time. I couldn't help it *chuckles. It's a bit fuzzy to some extent but I know arousal was play with (again) along with being on all fours then kneeling again for a second (since I apparently was making a face or something since I don't remember making one....) Then asked if I wanted to be on all fours again. Which I said yes and he told me to get back into that position. Not long after that I came in that position and was brought back up. The rest of the time until he left was talking which I enjoyed a lot. ^^  Especially the amusing part where he mentioned one of his girlfriends considers him a blond (which he's not ) and the mention of poking me in the middle of me stretching since people have done it to him. Which gives me the idea to do that myself since it sounds quite amusing *giggles.
   Oh and in the middle of all this he brought up the thought of him pulling my hair which he knows is a big turn on for me and left me squirming for a moment, the tease. :p Then there was that moment where he sounded slightly worried after I came back up after the bimbo state I think the second time. I'm not sure why he was possibly worried but it was sweet of him.^^ Also I'm not feeling as subby after writing this than I expected to be probably side this scene today was a bit more just overload me from the possibility to think which was a good thing. With that have a great day ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!