possible play idea :)

    So this post is due the power of conversation it seems. I love randomly getting an idea. The idea is similar to the one of me slowly becoming a bimbo by repeating mantras and cumming after doing so. Except this time it's more voice oriented and a bit mc as well not that it's a bad thing. ^^
    This time I'll have my eyes shut and being told I'll be unable to open them unless told otherwise, (after being put in a trance) then having the voice I'm listening to (probably my Dom's in my case) suggested to be the most alluring thing I've ever heard even, if I try not to listen. Also that whatever he says I have to say no matter how hard I try to resist (of course pleasure triggers and arousal can be used to lessen that) . The mantras continues causing me become either a robot, slave or bimbo (any one of these would work). Whether or not I notice it is completely up for discussion but it's more fun to be noticed our not noticed until it's too late. Finally a certain body slave trigger can be used to avoid me trying to move or cover my ears.;)
   This would be so awesome! ^^ Enjoy the short read. Later ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!