Back to back weekend skyping again ^^

     It's been a while since we've manged to actually get Skype back to back weekends. This weekend was the exception. ^^ This one was much shorter than last weekend but no the less enjoyable. Also none the less brain front on my part. 


     After staying up later than usual the night before skyping, I'm glad I wasn't groggy or anything during the call. At least no more than the usual amount. *chuckles Turq showed up slightly earlier than I expected so we waited a couple minutes until I was free to skype. After getting settled in and poking him enough he asked me to take a deep breath (which was confusing to me in the moment). I did it without thinking about it and as I was breathing out he told me to sleep. Surprised I automatically started to go into a light trance while still holding on to the tablet.
     He followed that up with my trance trigger to properly deepen me.The moment he mentioned about being blank I had a flash of last week in my head (which I told him later). Once I was sufficiently under he started to have me recall the bimbo brainwashing suggestion. To refresh on the details, every time he said the word bimbo and a phrase I would repeat it. When I finished repeating it I would orgasm, plus I would become dumber, hornier and sluttier every time this happened. So basically by the end of it I be acting like as if I had been triggered to be a bimbo. But in a more fun, teasing general descent into it. He also (by pleasure triggering then suggesting) made it so once I was back out of trance, I was already going to be pretty horny. In order words, he cheated (:P) which wasn't surprising.
     With that he brought me back up and I told him that he wasn't playing fair. To which he said along the lines of "Of course". Of course I stuck my tongue out at him. He then started with the phrases including " You're a stupid whore." and stuff like that (I honestly can't remember any of them now). in between these he teased by asking what I was thinking. By the first two or three orgasms I wasn't sure what I was thinking. When he suggested I was thinking about his cock I still had enough awareness to brat and say maybe. By that point I was twirling my hair after resisting for a short moment. That didn't stop him from pleasure triggering me as well. By about five or six orgasms he had me take off my top and undershirt. My first thought was boobs but I somehow resisted playing with them for a short while.  
     I remember him telling me to show them off which made me really want to play with them. I know he let me play with them after I came another time. I still wasn't saying like and totally yet, even though it was certainly floating around in my brain. Not long after another phrase and orgasm that certainly wasn't an issue. I had started humping the edge of the bed by this point. At some point during all this the stereotypical giggling worked it's way into my speech. I was wet and my eyes were beginning to have trouble focusing ahead of me. Turq has me take off the rest of my clothes then bend over the bed.
      He had me start masturbating while I was in that position. He still had me saying another phrase or two which resulted in orgasms where my eyes were rolling into the back of my head. The masturbating didn't help with keeping any level of coherence on my part (not that I had any by then). He started telling me how good it feels (in part because of the sounds I was making) which also didn't help. He then pulled out his cock for me to look at which made me soaking wet. I could hear how wet I was while masturbating which made me want his cock even more.  He had me kneel not long after that and continued to masturbate some more then he ended the scene. 
    I must have looked quite dazed because he dropped m then brought me back up to help me get back to normal. I still took a moment to become aware of my surroundings again. Then to get back up from kneeling on the floor where I still was.  Even then I was laying in bed for a bit because I wasn't coherent enough to talk. That was probably a few minutes although it felt like immensely longer that that. Once I was awake enough we talked a little how hot that was. Plus the usual stuff about comics. After a bit we went back to iming which ended our skyping for the day. Hope you enjoy this blog entry. Later ~^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!