Finally some trancing time again ^^

    So as the title states we've finally got some time to trance over Skype today after a failed attempt yesterday. We both have been looking forward to it since it's been quite sometime from the last time we did. We didn't realize it was nearly a month.....>>  So yeah it was a bit overdue. We had managed to do a non trancing Skype call a few days before so more like 3 weeks without seeing him visually (but still too long to go without seeing his face...). The awesomeness of today has made up a bit for that. :) Even with all the interruptions that occurred seemingly one after another. But yeah I had been feeling stressed and subby so this was very much enjoyed. He had been looking forward to it as well  which made it more awesome. :)
    I was honestly worried Turq would oversleep and we'd have to reschedule..... again. I was wrong thankfully and he showed up a bit after I got the opportunity to Skype. After talking a bit I let him know we could Skype and he immediately got on there. Faster than I expected since he sometimes takes a moment to get set. So I was the slow one today in that regard. After a moment of being excited to finally getting to the the thing and me poking him ^^ (plus noticing a slight lag), he dropped me with the trance trigger plus deepening. He had to do that since today was in part a trigger refresher after noticing the triggers weren't as effective due to not using them much the past few weeks.
    After being satisfied that I was under, he had me open my eyes while remaining in my trance. Then he pulled out a pocket watch he had out of view of the camera. He had me focus on the watch and sinking me even deeper in trance (I think I started swaying with the watch slightly at one point). Also keeping me eyes open was a serious effort. I don't think I recall the last time he brought me so deep I had to put effort in to keep my eyes open. He then suggested when he opened the watch what was left of my will, thoughts and identity would get completely sucked into to watch. Until I was completely mindwiped, I just kept staring at the watch.He had checked if I was okay with this again while we were doing this like always. When I was done he had me say, "This body is completely mindwiped." It took such a physical effort just to say it since I was so deep in trance. 
    It was during this point 3 different interruptions happened, one being a false alarm the others being brief things to deal with, the latter none the less irritating to me. Following each one he brought me back down easily so yay unintended fractionation. After finally dealing with the interruptions, he asked me who and what I was. Of course, I had no answer to either question but again this didn't worry me at all. He pleasure triggered me when I said I didn't know. Then he told me that I was his obedient, docile slave whose only concern was pleasing and obeying him and he was my Owner and Master. I said yes when he asked if I understood and he told that when  ever I replied I was always to refer to him as Master. I think that was in part because of the text trancing scene the other day which I was extremely bratty after realizing the triggers weren't as effective at that moment (:D). 
   I said yes Master without hesitation and he had me remove my shirt, stand and then kneel. He then brought me out of that state and made me completely blank and empty again. He had me sit back on my bed and asked me did I know who and what I was again. I didn't, not that it mattered at all to me since I was so out of it. He then told me I was now a sexy, ditzy, horny bimbo who like to twirl her hair. Plus the usual valley girl accent to go along with it. Once he mentioned the hair twirling I immediately started to do that. He asked me what I was thinking about I giggled and said fun things like sucking his cock. He really liked that answer because more pleasure triggering happened and he had me remove my undershirt. The moment I saw my boobs I wanted to play with them and I asked him if I could. Of course he said yes and pretty much my answers were punctuated with mmmmmm and such for the rest of that part. I remember much pleasure triggering and I was humping the bed slightly. Not long after that he said blank and it all went to nothing again.
      This last one was not a trigger but the objectification on this one was awesome. This time he told me that I was fuckdoll, that I was a sextoy to be used for his pleasure. He asked me what and who I was and I replied fuckdoll and a sextoy to be used. He had me remove my pants as well and then kneel again for a moment. Then had me bend over the end of my bed ( I forgot what he asked me during this point but probably something similar to the other points so far). He had me sit on the edge of my bed with my legs and mouth wide open and had me cum. Then he had me be all blank again once I was done. He pulled out the watch again said when he opened it I was going to get everything that got sucked in back. And that when I did I would wake back up. When he opened the watch it a moment but everything started to come back into focus. 
    He checked to see how I was doing (I was quite spacy for obvious reasons). I think we discussed things for a moment then he dropped me with the slave trigger. My brain automatically went into the headspace and I believe he had me kneel again for a moment. Then when I was getting back up after he ended that trigger he pulled the bimbo trigger. It caught me by complete surprise. He had me bend over the edge of my bed again. I caught sight of my expression at this point and I looked quite out of it. I rarely look at myself during a trance so it was interesting even though I had seen it before. Then he ended that trigger after a moment. I sat back on my bed for a moment still fractionated.
He pulled the robot trigger following that. As soon as he  said it I was automatically straightening my back and I immediately said the activation phrase. He put me in programming mode and had me repeat some phrases. Then he turned on cock simulation mode and everything was practically blur except the feeling of his cock sliding in my mouth. I started bobbing my head and swirling my tongue slightly along down the cock I felt was there. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head during this part. I was just so caught up in it. After a while he deactivated cock simulation mode and ended the robot trigger.  
    After that he had me become his cockslave and had me repeat "I am Master's cockslave." until I came. Which wasn't long following all that. After I came he just dropped me with the word drop (because fractionation) and did a cleanup trance. He then brought me back up again and I was in a seriously snuggly mood. We talked about how everything went (awesomely :D) and then talked about other things for a bit. Like the sock I've been knitting for a while which should finally be done (yes I knit and crochet things to the point I've made my own shop). Then he left to go do things after a while. ^^ Hope you enjoying reading as much as we did doing that. ^^ Later~
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!