How to start off spring break ^^

     I always expect scenes to be fun but this one was better than I expected.

    So I honestly hadn't had any specific things I wanted to do for skyping today. When he told me had thought of something evil (after I poked him a bit), I was surprised and suspicious (in a good way ^^). I immediately asked for a hint and he said "I could give you a hint or I could just do it." Of course I relented but said he could still give me a hint. Which he did by saying it involved body control and speech restriction. Considering the things we've done in the past speech restriction could have numerous options. Making his hint slightly open ended, which wasn't surprising in the least. Right as I was about to poke him again he pulled the body slave trigger. My hand which I'm pretty sure he couldn't see froze in that instance then moved back to my side.  He had me take off my clothes (also not surprising) and I glared slightly at him throughout to be a brat. 
     By the time I was pretty much naked I was wondering what was next. He had me start masturbating and that made it difficult to think about anything else. Along with this he started on a slight hypnotic induction. Telling me repeatedly that it was getting more difficult to say anything other than a single phrase. That phrase was I obey my Master. It went from just saying it, to thinking it to both after a bit while he asked questions to reinforce the suggestion. I was stubbornly trying to resist saying it at first. At least until he downright commanded me to tell him what I was thinking (mmmm that was hot).  Every time I said it though he pleasure triggered me, which certainly was an incentive. It continued like this until he had me stop masturbating then ended the suggestion. 
     Then he started the name amnesia induction he's mentioned a few times. I remember having my hand freezing momentarily (unintended catalepsy I imagine) as I instantly started spacing out as I listened to him. Considering the first thing he said was listen to his voice that isn't shocking. Everything was a blur yet I understood everything he was said simultaneously. After reinforcing the suggestion he checked to see if it worked (it did). He continued that by telling me my name was fucktoy. When he asked what my name was after that I said slightly uncertain that it was fucktoy. He pleasured triggered me for that and after he asked and I answered that question again he had me kneel. I did it automatically and he asked me what I was thinking. I honestly had no idea, nothing came to mind when he asked.  When I told him that he gladly told me what I was thinking. That my mouth was for being around his cock. That my cute tits were his to fuck and things like that. So when he asked what I was thinking about I said about his cock in my mouth (then him sucking my tits the second time he asked). After I said kneeling was becoming slightly uncomfortable he had me stand back up and sit back on the bed. The next thing I remember after that is him asking me to take a deep breath and telling me to sleep. He told me to basically cancel everything other than established triggers from when we first started and wake up feeling good. It took me a moment to able to talk fully and let him know that was quite fun. After taking a moment he asked if I wanted to do anymore (of course I did). 
     Following me saying I did, he dropped me with the trance trigger. He refreshed me on bimbo brainwashing again along with suggesting that I'd get very horny. Following that he brought me back up and asked me how I was. I sarcastically asked what did he think. I'm pretty sure his answer was a chuckle. He had me say the usual things like my body belongs to him, my cute tits were his to fuck, and my cunt was hot and wet for my Master. Plus the orgasms were hitting me after everything after saying all these things. So I was progressively getting more horny, giggly and stupid. Of course he had my play with my boobs and then masterbate (along with pleasure trigger). So I was thoroughly out of it by the time he stopped the phrases (but still had me under the suggestion). He asked me if I wanted to be enslaved by his cock and what I would do to please him (or something along the lines of that). I said I did and I would do anything he wanted.  He pulled out his cock and I lost track of any thought I possibly had left.  He had me imagine that it was sliding in and out my mouth.  He had me say every time I felt his cock slide out "cock goes in mind goes out". He had me cum one last time which he said would leave me mindless and empty (which I really was). He had me float in that state for a moment then ended the scene. 
     After a moment to get back to normal, we talked about how awesomely that went and other things. Along with necessary snuggles and such which I especially want and give a lot after a scene. After getting off Skype we watched some things together including the latest todd in the shadows video.  It didn't turn out how I expected.  Following that imed some more until he finally had to go and do stuff. That ends this blog post. Hope you enjoy reading it. ~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robot time again~

Skype fun times (technically)

Very hot fun!